[Mod] Grim QOL

Updated for new game version (Cruicible Hotfix 2)

I feel like a total noob, but I cannot seem to load anything into the new stash program. Upon startup, it says to “Please configure the program and import the database”. Blah, Weed, could you give me a more direct step by step on how to install and use? Sorry for the ignorance, thx for any help

Running on this updated version (1.0.0.5HF2, MRGA) I’m still hearing the “I can’t do that yet” dialogue when trying to drink a potion on cooldown. fwiw

Unfortunatly game is not starting with this version on 1.0.0.6 :confused: would be awesome to see an update weedwizard :slight_smile: thx in advance. HF :slight_smile:

Updated for new game version.

I am sorry about the huge delay.

No worries, we all have stuff to do. Happy you updated it!

Absolutly cool! Thx for doing this! Have a good time weedwizard :slight_smile:

Updated for new game version.

Added GOG support for version 1006 H1. Thanks @HPbotOrNothing.

Added a new way of installing Grim QOL.

A proper installer that should be working even after game updates.

This should give you guys some freedom.

Bro, you wouldn’t happen to be a C++/C developer, would you ?

I am. Why?

If you got something on your hands you want assistance with just hit me up fam.

EDIT:
Reuploaded a new version of the installer.
The old version had a bug where you couldnt select the path to your folder properly.

I thought so. Judging by the custom mod-installer.

Anyway. I am not a developer as of yet(currently studying Java, but will transit to C++ later).

Cheers, bro. One day I will be on your team :slight_smile: .

Hi 420WeedWizard,

Can i share your and host your mod on KP? Explanation about the site:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48081

Due to the nature of my mods/installer (Grim QOL and MRGA) i would like you to not reupload/share or distribute my mods by any other way than linking this forum thread.

Distribution
Distribution by other means than this website(http://www.grimdawn.com) is forbidden.

I highly appreciate the service you are providing for the community though. Maybe you want to swing by in discord sometime.

Of course then i will just mention the mod and link the downloads to the project page (will not host any of the files) if it is fine for you. When people click the Grim Dawn Mods category i want it to be as complete as possible.

Thanks, That kind of words give me motivation to do more. Sure i will stop by in discord sometime.

Sounds good to me!

Will be looking forward to chatting with you.

Sadly, this doesn’t seem to work anymore. I just want some simple way to stop the “I can’t do that yet” crap. With the cooldowns so short and varied, it’s kinda unavoidable to end up spamming the crap out of it, particularly with certain classes.

Just wondering if these are going to be updated

Still no update to 1.0.0.7??

This is fantastic. I’ve not played Grim Dawn much since ages ago. Recently started playing again, and this will for sure help keep my interest.