[Mod] Grim QOL

Updated.

Sorry for the huge time delay lads but i got a reallife.

Greetings.

Can confirm, this is still working with 1.0.0.8! Awesome!

Updated the downloadeable .dll files for 1.0.0.8 incase someone doesnt want to use the installer!

Not working with 1.0.0.9, inc ret fix.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Any chance of this being updated to the newest patch? I love this mod but lack any comprehension in updating it myself lol.

Does this mod change the restrictions on skeleton key doors? Specifically the part where the door cannot be unlocked a second time in the event of a death? A few moments ago, I was trying to clear behind the door in ‘Steps of Torment’ and noticed that after dying I was unable to reenter the door, nor was I able to set a rift gate behind the entry door.

is there any chance of getting this to work again? i tried it myself by comparing the dll files in hexedit alrdy, but i am absolutly clueless about what value(s) to change… any help would be appriciated… really miss this mod!

I’d love to have a go at porting this to the new version, but anyone trying to do so would need the last version’s (1.0.0.8) vanilla DLL and the modded DLL. I’d also be interested in taking apart the installer to see if I can make sense of that. Sadly, the host for these files is down - I can rehost them somewhere if necessary, but not without the original files.