[Mod] Grim Scape

cant bypass lvl 85.

Fixed the level cap from 85 to 100 and 20 skill point at level 2. Main post updated.

is it compatible with other mods? cataclysm? grimmest?

Grim Dawn can only one mod at a time unless you compile the mods together as was done with Grimarillion and DAIL.

Thank you for the answer.

Really fun mod !

I’d suggest that you add the people are lazy auto loot feature to it, as we spend more time picking up stuff on the ground than killing mobs.
It kinda kills the “non-stop action” advertised on the booklet :smiley:

I started with this mod and it looks to me almost perfect (for my style of play) so wanted to thank the author. Make leveling faster is what I missed, you feel the game progression without making tedious runs again and again.

But I am afraid it goes too fast that way, I didn’t redo any area and I am level 65, normal game and only half map. So I think level x 4 will be better, then maybe drops less abundant, at some moment it just becomes a matter of patience to pick and sell things.

I would suggest increase stash at level 2, then a nice addition would be to get more mastery points early. Because you die a lot, especially in very close areas where teleporting in middle of 10 bosses is hell :rolleyes:

Thanks again for your work.

Hi, crazy mod, thanks for it. Noticed that Devotion point is limited to 50.

amazing work man i think this mod needs some more options like stasher especially auto pickup and could you update chests,shrines drops too?

Please fix the quest mobs, like the troll in act 2, to scale with player level too. I have a troll to kill, but the bandit NPCs keep killing him because they are lvl 100 and he’s not.

how would i decrease the spawns in this mod and cut xp to 4 times? thx

Shameless bump :smiley:

Hi! sorry for the late post but i have ran into a problem. Monsters in the main game are level with me fine, but in the expansions it capped 60-70 level even if im level 100 can someone help me? By the way its a cool mod im enjoying it.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Unfortunately, I think you’re out of luck as the mod creator is no longer on the forum and hasn’t been for a couple of years now.

Hi thanks the fast answer can you recommend any mods like this?

try smash n grab unchained or lightweight for faster level. I like nonweight for faster leveling myself.

Okay will try it… are the enemies scale up with you in those?

yes must have 10 chars to post ookk

bro I have an idea for this mod if you work it with the grim rebon mod it would be an experience with much more action this mod is incredible but with the grim rebon mod it would be relentless there would be no mod that compares to it since it is pure action and truth even better

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Asylum has nothing to do with either mod. This one is long abandoned and you’d probably have to see if the Grim Reborn creator might want to combine them.