[Mod] Legendary Cap Remover [01/05/2016]

Hi thanks for the v2 and v2.1 ^^ sounds good.

And about my requests, as i see i can use the CE and that’s a great thing… the problem is… where do i find this CE? i’m really sorry if this look like a noob question but i’ve never used that kind of tool.

So where to find it and is there something specific to know for using it proprely?

V2.1 Has been released:

it reverts the added Shopitems change since the game froze in wightmire in V2.
My changes were altering numbers , perfectly fine, no missed commas or anything.

• but the game takes seconds to make items and apparently that is why the rover shop in the region froze the game to death when approaching.

@Crate please fix the item generation, it is really not sanely coded. Taking seconds on modern cpus serves no purpose now.

Grim Dawg
glad you were able to use CE, this will help tremendously in giving options to players without compiling tens of versions. It is also applicable to normal gameplay, so you could set changes like max stacksize, zoom and so on without my mod.
Though the V2+ CE table has a runspeedcap mod, so you can set this to any value you want, please try that,too.

legendary and epic items were already creatable with gdstash and other tools like it, so i figured people knew, thanks for the note, I will add to the first post on the next release when i rewrite the intro again.

short note to you and everyone else, these affix added epic and legendary items will break the balance of the game tremendously, especially once you only wear only those items.
I noticed that back when i decked myself out with such gear at release.
as context to runspeed breaking balance, cough

switchkill88
http://cheatengine.org/downloads.php
download this, install, and drag the table onto the shortcut on your desktop, click on the green framed blinking button, open grim dawn and attach to it. then you can just use any option you want.
please enable options once the main menu has loaded, and not while the game is running, as that may in rare cases have sideeffects,

If there is more CE usage you need help with please ask in their forums or in these.

thedarkbobo:
The extra range does make things hard at ultimate, lol.
though how hard once you decked out your char with fully affixed legendary gear has yet to be seen.

Regarding your added zombies everywhere request, If you have not tried V2+ please do, the spawnrate has changed dramatically in it. not zombies but the maps are much more populated.
If the change in v2+ is not enough i can add more spawns, though zombies, would every else like that, too?
to me it seems that some could argue it breaks the theme of maps.

I’ll see if the change for mortal traps can be done.
blackwater cocktail, yes any skill is affected by either spellcastspeed or attackspeed mods, not sure if either or just one of the two though.
also not sure if i can make synergy effects, will keep it in mind though.

looking forward to your impressions.

Thanks for the answer!

agrrrrrr! ,I died so many time !!! ( which is nice btw)

Just must say your CE table is great.
Adding skills to char with mod-workaround it’s really long and annoying.

The Champions/Heroes spawn is in the CE table or in the mod itself?
I would gladly use that and only that honestly, if there was a stand alone for those things it would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi, I found that Components only have the stats of incomplete ones (except they have skills).
Is this a bug?

hi, can you pls make a short list of the main mod features

hi there! this is absolutly awesome mod man! exactly what i was aiming for! trying to reproduce the steps you took, figured out devotions, max player stats and such tiny things alrdy,but the hvy things like affixes on legendarys are pretty hidden to me right now :confused: i also worked around with the “Easier Combo Mod” from the steam forums, and as it seems your mod and that combo mod in combination would bring the game to a whole new scale, i rly like it, could you pls share your resource for your mod? i would like to try to merge both with some extensions done by me, dont wanna steal anything or rip things of, no doubt, this is great work, just wanna know what you think of that :slight_smile: hf

c2i39400
Thank you for the bug report, I saw that too, have it on my todo list of bugs to fix.

@Skill assignment, I did describe some workaround on never needing to use the table in the second post, but nvm, do want that to work better myself.
but it definitely beats that “tool” in terms of usability. by leagues.
never again freezing when trying to add skills…,
also much nicer than a full blown ce table to edit each skill.
you can also just max all, some people do not mind doing that.

@champion spawns, those I have as a CE table, but due to some “author” ripping my work and being rude i stopped supplying any hacks not hacked by him. Albeit I did stray from that resolve quite a bit by now. sigh.

you can try my “db editor” table with stock and see if that works with v1003.
it can be found on the ce forums table section, v5 or so has it.
though the mod also alters several other related parameters so the experience is not quite the same.

mod features, sorry, the list is long, but everything is listed, please ask someone else to summarize them until I offer a true tl;dr version.
if i find the time.
just publishing and maintaining the mod took waay to much time.
going to focus on fixing and playing and improving the mod first.

cyberreefer I do have some of that described somewhere on the forums, but am busy atm, rarely had time to playtest my mod this week which i intend to fix.
you can “merge” the effects by using their mod as custom, copy your savegame, etc. thats probably the least time consuming options save for the copying of char saves. there are guides on these forums how to import your character into a custom game mod.

its no problem if you busy, thx for reply anyway :slight_smile: in short: alrdy tested the combination and it works, but it conflicts as your multiclass mod behaviour (can i call it like that?) and the reworked skills from the combo mod, which are also rly great, wont work together, they - i think - must be relinked, so that + X to skill Y on equip items have the right function? rly not sure about that, not much or even none modding knowledge, so resources of both mods, or from any mod in general could be rly use- and helpfully for the whole community, but clear thing thats up to you or the origin modders , just trying to get maximum awesomeness outta the game :slight_smile: hf

thanks cyberreefer, will see when i can comment on that to your satisfaction.

until then you could just use the CE script to reset all masteries, pick classes, max masteries, assign skills for two classes and start over until all skills are set. that takes a bit longer but is still manageable.
binding a hotkey to the max and reset scripts should speed this up considerably.

V2.2 will have the components fixed, well reverted to the stock behavior regarding completion. You can still attach to anything. Want to maintain interoperability to stock.
I will release my CE script to autocomplete ALL components I’ve been using the past month or so. That works and is the reason why I thought my edit should, too.
Even though I really wanted to retire the script, sigh.
The script will, when enabled, fix any, even attached components to be complete. This will save and also apply to any new found components as long as the script is not disabled. On disabling the script any completed components stay completed.
Besides enabling skills like the mod, this will also max out any stats to completed state.
As any issues by this bug are fully reversible I’ll be taking my time waiting for more bugs to fix and to add features.
Releasing takes way too much time.

May also release my script to filter inactive skills from devotionskill assignment, in the hope the devs also implement that.
that one helps tremendously if you cherrypick your skills from all classes and have my mod on.
I’d need to rework it for 1003, so no promises.

Thanks to rorschachrev you’ll get pickup of items from afar, though no autopickup.

I also tried my hand at finding green floor and making it reasonably damaging, but missed it when my edit actually had the desired effect, so, this may or may not come with the next release.
I now am really unsure where this is.
Any help much appreciated, I only want this darned green floor walkable with decent gear/defenses. It is called Aetherfire btw.
considered making/fixing some skill for it, but that’d be a last resort.

Need to look at this with a fresh mind, am pretty burned out from sleep deprivation, weekend ought to fix that.

Nice mod! :slight_smile: Very fast-paced but got stuck in a table somewhere in the beginning so I’m sad :frowning:

So you’re intrepid?
I wrote you on that topic in CE’s forum, I told you to let it go because it wasn’t worthy to let the “rip off” get under your skin and, honestly, the only ones who pay for that choice is you and, sadly, those who appreciated your CE table over that trainer.

Said so, I hope you’ll update the champions/heroes spawn on the ce’s table… it was working for me at some point, then the game’s update probably screwed it :confused:

getting stuck can happen at any pace of walking, i found. just teleport to the closest riftgate and you are set.
some workaround is also using skills, ie targeting sth with a melee skill.
Had no luck fixing this with a ce hack, too many parameters involved so thats that.

BadMind, yes, though nicks are fleeting nowadays.
I’ve since I last logged in to the CE forums not checked anything there,
mostly to save me from getting annoyed further.
I figure most people will notice my table being updated here and I can avoid any further drama.
Getting under my skin, well, the wasted time is.
When that “author” wasted some time hacking some options I only hinted at having I may release more of the held back stuff.
I just want to share with him the pain of wasted effort.

Also the champion spawner script I have, still working, is not as thorough as my mod, as there is another batch of parameters preventing champions to spawn I never targeted with any hack.
I’d rather make my mod as appealing to people and them adjusting options to their liking via CE than release the hacks prematurely.
The more hacks you apply at once, the less stable things get.
I want a reliable gameplay experience.

What is it that you dislike what my mod offers that you prefer the table?
most of my mod is optional or CE adjustable to play like stock. V2.2 will be even more.
binding hotkeys to the options you want set will make the process fire and forget.

I see, I get the point.
Your mod is fine, it’s just that the only gameplay’s change that I need right now is the champs/heroes’ spawn, with a CE table I could control it to my liking but it isn’t very important.
That’s why I asked for a stand alone spawner stuff, I’ve not much time to look into it myself otherwise I would have done it myself ^^’

Just want to say thank you for your hard work and sharing this with the community. After 20+ years of gaming this is the first mod I have used. Simple to apply and so much fun. Great work.

how do items with skills (basically all legendaries) with affixes that grant skills work?
both skills are in? item only? affix only? neither? or maybe it just cant happen?

//as it turns out, both in case anyone else was wondering

also, this mod appears to turn epics into legendaries sometimes

You can fix the components easy enough. If you go into their various parameters you will see the values have a list of 3 (or 4), just change it to the last one.

For example, if you look at aether soul, under Offensive Parameters -> Offensive Absolute -> Offensive Aether the offensiveAetherModifier has a value of 4.0;7.0;10.0. If you edit that to be 10.0 only then your drops will have the full component value.

It wouldn’t take long to change them, I could help if you want.

Guys, can someone help me with the cheat engine please? I usualy dont use CE exept one time for Kingdoms of Amalur but i had a tuto on youtube.

My problem is that i have absolutly no idea how to set the different value like running speed on gear and aoe radius…