[Mod] Legendary Cap Remover [01/05/2016]

I’m not sure if the extra skills (i.e. Plagues) are part of this mod or another one that is in DAIL, but a weapon that spawns with them gets made a legendary. The enemies that drop 2x legendaries each time are from Grimmest, not this.

Will you update it to 1.0.0.4?

Thank you for the great mod NateATon! When I saw that part about more affixes rolling on epics and legendary items it was enough to bring me back to play this game.
Is it possible to make that additional affixes to roll on relics also? I haven’t tried crafting them, but I thought it would be even better if the madness spreads to them also. :slight_smile: Or maybe even make relics drop from enemies with the tier of the relic connected to the difficulty it can be found in.
One other thing - have you considered making your own unique affixes? For example one of those plagues of Dreeg, but a modified more useful version, like add a radius to it? Or another that casts Doombolt - new version casting 2-3 more or making a red chain lightning arcing toward other targets after the initial doombolt.
You have me subbed to your mod thread for the awesome things you’ve done!

Is it just me or are the only custom affixes the plagues? I haven’t seen anything special from another legendary item generating at all.

IS anyone else having problems unzipping? I am not able to extract from the zip on either nexusmods nor mega.

Nate, do you plan an updated version of this?

Hi,

I put your mod on my website with files also mirrored on my server:

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/grim-dawn-legendary-cap-remover-mod/

I am sorry to say this, but this mod is outdated and does not function as intended anymore :confused:

Thanks! I will add a note to the site now.

Hi NateATon,

Elfe pm’ed about the mischief i have given to the mod creators. I want to apologize personally from every mod author. I have created the thread below to explain myself and i will be very happy if you let me host your mods.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48081

Thanks.

so for some reason that’s likely my own problem my computer refuses to copy over anything save the file folders, entirely empty. so uh… could i perhaps either get some help or confirmation that it’s my fault?