[MOD] MinDawn/MinDawn Mythical : QoL Mod, Extra Features, SR Changes, Multiplayer

Hello and thanx for the suggestion, at the moment drop rates of all items (including MIs) is exactly vanilla, and it was not changed, only thing thats altered are “generic” boss loot orbs and specific chests like SR ones or Roguelike ones, to have increase drop chance for legendary instead rare, resulting little higher legendary drop rate percentage, ill look into tweaking the drops for specific items later, and i like the suggestion of double rares chance increase, but this change will make it into mod in later stages probably as it requires editing creature files one by one for their specific MI drops etc

Hello, i was not able to reproduce your issue but i probably guess where it comes from so ill ask

Does the issue happen only with female character?
Do you have Forgotten Gods expansion and at least version 1.1.2.X?

In this mod player character model is changed into one that comes with FG expansion, so using mod without it would probably lead exactly to this issue (headless horseman running around and camera not following)

if this is the case, i may later release version thats compatible with vanilla, but that will have several features cut out, and wont be updated as frequently

How about the cool down of Aether Cluster? Is it changed ?

Hello i believe that wasnt changed, it was just supersmall change, and i never used clusters myself so im pretty unsure what would be ideal solution with them, please feel free to post your suggestion, regarding absorb cd price, anything about it :slight_smile:

Mod should soon receive update, depending how much time i can get during the week, so i would make the cluster changes there .)

Mod was updated with version 1.0.6, main post updated with info
Main feature of this version is new Aetherial Nemesis “Ettall’Ghul The Master Reanimator” (PLUS VERSION ONLY!!!)
He was mostly added to test new nemesis spawn system, as there are more nemesis bosses planned

if you are interested in testing him/kicking his zombie a**, u can read info about how to find him on main page, but in short, just sweep ACTI and wait for the message to pop, then just look around/on the map :slight_smile: dont forget, plus version only dont try to find him on regular version, hes not there

He has for now “lower” nemesis reward (like nonexpac ones), and will get full chest once he is tweaked to be dangerous enough :slight_smile:

I am very interested in new nemesis ideas, if you got any idea which creature could reassamble new nemesis, please dont hesitate to share your idea, ill gladly read it! im interested in every single detail of your ideas ^^

I am also working on separate version of the mod (MindawnMythical) which will replace Ultimate difficulty with Mythical Difficulty, which will be intended for lvl 100 characters in near-bis equipment, as will be heavily overscaled and aimed purely for challenge

I have installed the MindawnPlus and played it.
But when I finished SR80,I couldn’t find the blueprint of “Trials of Celestials” in rewards.
SO,How can I get it ?
I just passed SR80 then went for the rewards,was something wrong?

Hello, no new blueprint, u should just have craft celestial waystone as usually, and talk to mazaan, he should have one new dialog there (use celestial waystone… (Trials of Celestials) which should offer you starting at shard 80, if thats not the case, ill look into it as my characters didnt beaten SR 80 yet, and i tested it only with adding progression tokens manually via console, so it might not be working properly, if its still the case that you dont get the new dialogue, please let me know and ill look into it if there is some mistake on my end

this is what you should see when you choose dialogue to offer waystone (while having celestial waystone in your bags)

let me know if its not present and ill try to fix it

No,there’s only 65,70&75,I can’t find the 80 option :confused:

Plus version was udpated with 106b hotfix
fixed issue preventing some characters to use new SR checkpoints, thanx to lacrimosa616 for pointing it out and helping me fix the feature :slight_smile:

More SR checkpoints coming in next version

Version 1.0.6c (Plus only) uploaded, added SR checkpoints 105-150 in this version (80-150 in total), again experimental feature, please let me know if smtng goes wrong, and i am reminding as usually, BACKUP UR CHARACTERS regulary :slight_smile:

So after forum change, main post was edited and will get more edits in the future
New version of the mod is undergoing testing right now, and will be released soon.

Since week already passed, and new version isnt out yet, i am just posting update about progress:

Plus version of the mod will be replaced by Mythical Version (which is mostly just renamed plus with all the new features that are upcoming) and normal version may get some features from plus (Only two versions of the mod will stay)

Default version of the mod will be QoL only as it is now, and will be updated only when game updates or in order to add some new QoL additions.

Mythical (the new plus) will have alot of new features and gameplay-affecting content, and its the version thats mostly being worked on as default version does not need any editing at the moment apart from few already prepared fixes

both version should be community translations semi-compatible, meaning that after following few extra steps you should be able to play mod in your language while keeping mod content english and working.

Mythical Features Preview

-Ultimate renamed to Mythical in the mod for the “feeling” :slight_smile: (100% done 100% tested)
-Shattered Realm is completely reworked, allowing progression by 1 Shard, saving always highest and each fifth checkpoint (100% done 99% tested)
-Mythical Progression is using separate stones and have various unique only rewards, and also new method to transfer progression to other characters (100% done 100% tested)
-Progression to higher shard is allowed only if timer was beaten (100% done 99% tested)
-Scaling completely redone to linear scaling, making progression completely different and more time based(100% done 50% tested)
-Role Enchants for belts providing various multiplayer based buff (Support with AoE heal cd, Tank with Taunt aura CD and threat generation, DPS proc CD) and boss / hero taunt resistances reduced, which should allow more role based Multiplayer (Tank / DPS / Support) while not strictly requiring it (100% done 50% tested)
-ShatteredAffixes by Okami29 slightly modified and integrated ( thanx Okami :slight_smile: )

Mythical SR Rewards
-DPS Cooldown Enchants for Shoulders (2 min cd short nukes) (90% done 90% tested)
-Shattering orbs for ShatteringAffixes and various other usages! (100% done 90% tested)
-New “try your luck” Loot Orb summoning alike in Titan Quests DLC (100% done 100% tested)
-Possibility to levelup via shattering orbs (100% done 100% tested)
-various extra component rewards (100% done 100% tested)

And alot planned features that are under 10% work and wont be listed for now until im done with the rest

Testing is taking me most of the time, i dont want to release it completely unbalanced and broken. so if anyone actually follows this topic, please be patient, im working on it, there is no ETA yet since i added way more features then i wanted for this version. I will keep post updated.

If anyone with spare time would like to help me with testing / balancing, please PM me here on the forums, for the “Early Access” version of the mod :slight_smile:

Since game got content update, mod will require update to reflect new features of the patch, for now, both versions should work, but may prevent you from seeing some of 1.1.3.0 features (augment changes etc), update for the new version is being worked on as priority and will be released asap.

Main mod was updated to FG 1.1.3.0, Plus version discontinued - turned into Mythical which is released as Early Acces, both versions are still “save compatible”. (Both versions still share name, and are compatible with eachother stash etc), just remember that when going from mythical to QoL version, your chars will loose most of Mythical specific stuff (I surely wont recomend jumping between versions on daily basis), QoL to Mythical should be always fine.

QoL version will recieve updates probably only on major game updates to keep it compatible, and mythical is now main focus.

Another update WILL be required when 1.1.4.0 hits, as it will rebalance the game, mod will most probably need few days to update after patch is released, as it may affect many modded files, so please patience after the patch release :slight_smile:

Patch is out, Mod seems to be working well, but may or may not be again preventing some new patch changes from appearing (mostly the difficulty change can be impacted) ill start working on update tommorow, but its also possible that it wont be required if the change was based on bio files which are not altered, more info later

Hi.i found this mod yesterday and played with a friend also.nice work.i played before and after the patch,yes the difficulty has changed.Enemies was around 4 to 7 levels ahead in 3 different areas.

So far after checking it seems that changes were done in bio files which mod doesnt alter, which means difficutly changes should work without mod update (the mentioned level differences are intended in the mod, you should always meet higher level enemies, on lvl 10 for example u should meet enemies around lvl 12, but on lvl 100, enemies will scale up to 112.

Please if you encounter any issues with new patch let me know what is not working and what needs fixing, so far i did not encountered issue that would require mod updating. thanx in advance

I sadly dont have time for playing these days, but if any issue is encountered just let me know here and i will do my best to fix the issue asap :slight_smile:

Edit : one issue detected already - search bar in stash is not present in the mod, but since this is issue of “Stasher” mod that is not made by me, and is just integrated, i will have to wait for the stasher update, and then update the mod. its a minor issue but will be adressed as fast as possible.

If its 2 level ahead its normal yeah but 4-7 ahead normal enemies can one shot me.:pensive:. Anyways ill check again later today.There is no rush,take your time. :heart: