[MOD] MinDawn/MinDawn Mythical : QoL Mod, Extra Features, SR Changes, Multiplayer

Well thats kind of point of the mod, the scaling of enemies, for example, in vanilla game, when you are level 100, in certain zones enemies scale up to 112, the mod applied the scalign everywhere, so once you are 100, ull be facing 112 bosses everywhere, due to this change, i made the scaling lineary increase to this point when u hit 100, which means that around lvl 50 enemies are 5-7 lvls higher, etc

anyway, that doesnt have anything to do with the patch, thats how the mod is since beggining, as the goal is to make it lil harder then vanilla, because vanilla leveling was extremely easy, this may not be the case now after changes, but since i dont got time to play right now, i cant test it around lvl 50 (really nothing changed much at lvl 100)

to the “oneshot” issue, that should not happen anywhere in the game as long as u have ur DA / resists alright, since the levels grow like this at l100 even in vanilla game (my scaling just applies it to whole world, giving you freedom to choose where you will level)

to make it clear, boss level is calculated like this :
(averagePlayerLevel+4)+(averagePlayerLevel/12)
champion monster :
(averagePlayerLevel+3)+(averagePlayerLevel/20)

example : character lvl 55 vs boss : (55+4)+(55/12) = 63.58
which game rounds down if im not mistaken, which would mean that on lvl 55 u face lvl 63 bosses.

so in order to keep vanilla numbers at lvl 100, and not mangle endgame, the lil higher scaling during leveling was necessary evil

to sum it up, world uses similiar scaling like shattered realm (level wise)

let me please know about specific issue, which level, area is causing troubles, and how are your DA/resists/phys resist, i can look into it and maybe tone down levels a little, but that would already mean easier endgame then in vanilla

i have noticed that the Stash mod has been updated, i tried to merge the updated stasher mod but im no good at modding. I hope you can get a update pushed out, i miss the transfer stash lol

Hello, sorry for delay with update, im atm having some health issues and i am unable to update the mod right now, ill do my best to update it as soon as possible, i have my mind on it

I actually managed to push the update, but im absolutely unable to do any kind of testing, so the mod was udpated for 1.1.4.1, with only change being the new stasher v11 included

BACKUP SAVES BEFORE UPDATING, AGAIN IM NOT ABLE TO TEST THIS VERSION, AND I PUSHED IT FAST JUST TO MAKE UR STASH WORK

Let me please know if there are any issues and i will do my best to fix them, links in main topic, old version links are there too under “obsolete” in case of any issues

Hello and sorry for inactivity, health issues prevented me from updating for some time, ill be working on update for 1.1.5.0 asap, hopefully with some new additions aswell

1 Like

Update 1.1.2 (Both Versions updated)

Both : Both versions were updated to function correctly with game version 1.1.5.0.

Classic : SR checkpoints should now behave exactly as in vanilla, as my custom checkpoints are no longer needed due to crate additions.

Mythical : SR was made slightly easier in this version then in previous one, due to people reporting difficulties in further SR due to progression being locked behind timer, this is still suspect of heavy balancing for me and will most likely change.

Please report to me any bugs or issues you encounter.

!!!BEFORE UPDATING BACKUP UR CHARACTERS AS ALWAYS, AND DO SO ON REGULAR BASIS WITH MOD PLEASE!!!

Thanks for this, I can’t play Grim Dawn without this mod. Thank you.

Version 1.1.5.1 Hotfix 1 arrived, but it seems that important files (for my mod) were not modified, so mod does not need updating right now, in case of any errors/bugs/issues encountered, please let me know :slight_smile:

seems due to some changes Mythical nemesis wont spawn right now, and there might be more issues, im working on fixing them, but i might release the fix after hotfix 2 hits (seems its on the way) for now mod is completely playable, might jsut have some minor issues

Update 1.1.2a (Mythical Only)

Changes :
-Amount of shattering orbs gained in SR increased
-Normal and Elite now scales up to 100, only locked reward behind mythical are rewards related to shattering orbs
-if you are level 100 on Mythical difficulty, you can now gain Shattering orbs in open world by looting boss chests / breaking hero orbs (its a chance - appears in your inventory and you get notification message)
-Fixed missing conversation at chest from SR mod and adjusted how chest spawns in SR, it now spawns only for host and has only chance to spawn, starting at SR 10 already
-Hopefully fixed missing mindawn Nemesis, he should spawn again now (not in SR thats disabled for now)
-Few other fixes for compatibility with 1.1.5.x

already working on new update to rebalance SR in mythical even more, next version will include “number buffs” increasing hp and damage again, but im changing “aggro/anger” mechanics in SR to make bosses pullable one by one, or in packs of two at most, allowing for more strategy, since some builds (mostly caster/ranged ones) have hard times of handling all bosses at once, this change will make boss rooms way easier hence why the HP/DMG buff. ill upload this version after little more testing

Also to everyone whos playing the mod : Feel free to shower me with suggestions / ideas, ill greatly appreciate them, and i will consider any idea for the mod!

I don’t know if im derping hard, but i cant seem to get to higher shards on mythical difficulty. I keep completing the shard in time but it remains as shard 1 the next time ?

it should be working alright, are you trying to open the way with Mythical Waystone? i didnt tried 1 > 2 since ever but i it works fine on higher shards, just did 58>59 on one of my chars :X

if it works properly, you should craft Mythical Waystone at smithy at the right from SR portal, and just tell to Mezaan that u got waystone that you can use (just like in nomal game) but you should be allowed to open shard to 2 also

after that, your highest waypoint will be always selectable, and also each fifth (5 10 15 etc), also if you wish to revisit for example shard 12, and you are alredy for example on 40, you still can use “merit waystones” from mezaan, while holding them, you are able to acces all shards in the range of merit stone (those are availalbe once you hit specific shard, and are also used as stones to unlock waypoints for alts)

Let me know if the issue persists

Well aren’t I stupid. I completely missed the waystones. Its working just fine, just me being a dummy. Great mod btw.

I must be doing something wrong, I complete 1sr, he never offers me to go higher. I can make a waystone and pick, but I don’t have enough eldrich essences to make a new waystone every time.

not sure if you are doing anything wrong actually, if you can choose higher shards with waystone, it works as intended, you are suppsoed to make new waystone for every floor, but you should have enough essences to do so, you should always be rewarded minimally one at the end to be able to make another key (on shards like 25+ you get even more then one)

if you are opening SR without waystone, its always shard 1
if you use mythical waystone, u should always be able to pick your highest reached shard (and every 5th shard below that)

if the essences are issue here, let me know, ill change the recipe for waystones in next build

Also, after the 1.1.5.0 patch i had to redo manually many of monster level limit lifting, please if you run into a creature thats level is off, let me know, specifically story act bosses (in case that player is level 100, every major boss should be minimally level 111 (max 115 for some specific ones), please let me know specifically if you encounter a boss which level is lower or higher then intended

(i already detected few that are wrong (logghorean for example appears as 108 only now)) it will be fixed in next build

Update 1.1.2b (Both Versions)

Both versions :

-Fixed lvl scaling for bosses , hopefully enemy levels are again working properly globally :slight_smile:

Mythical :

Major Changes :
-Bosses in shattered realm got aggro radius/call for help greatly reduced, it should be possible to pull bosses one by one now, while some bosses in pack of two, which is intended, since they are supposed to be dealt with at once (cthonian “worms” for example) ( while still being able to aggro them all at once, just rambo in :slight_smile: )

Fixes/Minor Changes :
-Slightly increased SR scaling to keep difficulty on par with bosses being pullable one by one
-Adjusted shattered runes to behave like in previous versions
-Removed redundant soulbounds on some items like SR augments

!AS ALWAYS, BACKUP CHARACTERS BEFORE UPDATING, AND DO SO ON REGULAR BASIS!

Personally, I get one essence every 7-10 sr lvl 1 runs, than I create a stone, run the highest, than have to run another 7-10 to get an essence before I can craft. I will update the mod and test again, but that is my experience so far.

well thats actually weird, i will look into it, thats not how its supposed to go, ill either change the recipe for the waystone, or i make sure you always get at least one essence when timing the run, once updated it will be in the notes

Edit : Pushed the update asap with changed recipe for waystones so you can play as intended, recipe may change in the future, this was more like a “hotfix” to adress the issue