[MOD] MinDawn/MinDawn Mythical : QoL Mod, Extra Features, SR Changes, Multiplayer

Update 1.1.2c (Mythical Only)

-Changed recipe for both ordinary/mythical waystones, they now require only one aethershard (which can be bought at devils crossing quartermaster) and few iron bits, this change was done to allow progressing in SR without need to farm for eldritch essences

I appreciate it, I will test tonight.

Working much better now. Ramdom question, maybe this is for this forum but still, I leveled purely in SR, any easy way to change difficulty or do I still need to beat the story to unlock it?

Youā€™re going to have to beat the game to unlock the next difficulty.

Once you have a character who can access FG in Elite and Ultimate you can buy tokens in these difficulties which will allow other characters to skip up to those difficulties. Yuo can see how it works in this dev stream - it starts about 14 minutes in.

thank you!!

in case of custom games, you can go directly ultimate or any difficulty without using the stones i believe, if it wasnt changed recently, but i still highly recommend to use the merit stones to get your bags, skill and atribute points :slight_smile: devotions should be taken care of in my SR mode letting u hit full jsut by playing SR on all difficulties, or u can simply rush back to normal / elite for early shrines since you will have portals unlocked on those difficulties

does this wotk with AoM only 1.5.1?
how bout crucible?

No it wont work correctly, you will need FG expansion / 1.1.5.1 patch for everything to be in place.
Crucible inst playable with mod characters without many workaround and messing with game files
(only mod supporting crucible is grimarillion with usage of Grim internals i believe)

I am heavily looking for suggestions on SR difficulty for Mythical version, as it is right now, thanx to linear scaling, high shards are scaling less then in vanilla game, which is change made due to requirement of beating timer for progression, i would love to hear if you think that SR is either too hard, or too easy for your build (and mentioning of build ideally), my next steps with the mod are balancing SR higher shards (and probably adding unique rewards-probably cosmetic ones :slight_smile: once balancing is done)

im opened to all kinds of suggestions, im trying to make mod as much enjoyable as possible

I have bigger plans with mythical version actually, which i am slowly working on, but more content features will be most probably added after (and if) next content patch hits, this depends on what info we get from crate in upcoming days about patches

1.1.5.2 patch for GD has been released, and so far going thru changelog it seems mod DOES NOT need updating for this one, so if you run into any issues please lemme know :slight_smile:

XMAS Update 1.1.3 (Mythical Only)
link in main post

Major update of the mod brings some new features, balance, and difficulty

Changes :

Mythical difficulty Changes :

• Shattered Orbs drop rates adjusted (in both open world and shattered realm)
  • Shattered Weapons (Legendary weapons with regular affixes) now can drop everywhere in the worldwith small chance, from SR chests, and have increased drop rate from act / major bosses
  • Shattered Weapons can also be crafted using celestial lotuses and shattered orbs at Anomalus
  • Nemesis bosses will spawn regardless of faction standing on Mythical difficulty
  • Overall drop adjustment to make open world more appealing for loot farming

Shattered Realm Changes :

• Scaling of SR adjusted on all difficulties, it will be harder then before, but should still remain doable up to 100 with minmaxed builds
  • Rewards from SR (Shattering orbs and chests) will be reduced by 30% if you fail to beat the timer (for example, beating shard 100 after timer will give you rewards from shard 70)

Overal mod Changes :

• Role enchants has been reworked / adjusted
  • DPS cooldowns have been reworked / adjusted (mostly nerfed)
  • Shattering orbs now can be sold to vendor for 48k iron bits
  • Mysterious Loot Orbs from Orbulus can now grant orb with shattered gear loot

To sum it up - this update makes the SR lil harder, more rewarding, while pushing you to beat the timer always,nerfing/balancing legendary enchants, increasing rewards of open world and adding Shattered Weapons to all loottables (they can drop literally anywhere on Mythical/Ultimate with small droprate)

also if you dont like some of the changes, please post your feedback, ill see what i can do, or in the worst case, you can always download older version of the mod from main post

also after patch 1.1.6.0 hits, mod will be updated again, and main post will be reworked to summarize all the changes done by mod updates, and reflect them in main post.

Update 1.1.4 (Mythical Only) Balancing Phase

Mod enters ā€œbalancing phaseā€ now since additions / features are mostly confirmed to be working properly, and are already tested, now u can expect few updates related to balancing

after most balancing is done, which should be around 1.1.6.0 release, main topic will get updated, and changes should not be anyhow major anymore (hopefuly)

shortly after that mod might hit its final version, after few unreleased content stuff gets added

Changes :
-Reworked Shattered Affixes system once again
-Reduced cost of shattered crafts to 100k iron bits
-Reduced chance to get orbs in both open world and SR
-While crafting Shattered armors, you are now guaranteed to get always at least Prefix, with roughly 50% chance to recieve Suffix too (greatly increased)
-Recipes to craft shattered rings, amulets and weapons were removed
-Shattered amulets, rings, medals and weapons now can drop anywhere in the world and from SR chests
-crafting Shattered helmets now cost 3 shattering orbs
-crafting Shattered boots now cost 2 shattering orbs

-Closing shattered realm now teleports all players in front of the SR gate (this was done to prevent exploit in multiplayer)
-Anomalus (Shattered smithy) now can trade crafting materials
-SR scaling slighlty modified
-Added fixes from okamis latest SA release

As always backup characters, and please report to me all bugs and issues

Thank you for the update!

Have you thought about adding Cosmetic Wings Mod and evetually makng all Shrines corrupted?

Thanx for the suggestions, as for the cosmetic wings, it will be in the mod in its final state, working as special endgame rewards, you can already find some specific wings made by me for that purpose in cosmetic wings thread :slight_smile: but they will make it into the mod in the final version after balancing is complete, and mod wont require frequent updates so the mod size is kept low until that

For the corrupted shrines, also nice idea, ill definitely look into it, could be nice addition, keep those suggestions coming ! :slight_smile:

Teaser : for next update im implementing system that will increase the world difficulty on the go (scaling world to SR levels) via conversation, allowing you to earn more rewards in open world, so players are not forced to farm SR for endgame stuff :slight_smile: atm it has few visual issues with multiplayer that im working on, but its arleady working flawless for singleplayer, when its live, you can expect more changes to SR difficulty, making it harder again, and balancing out loot between SR farming and the new open world mode

next version will most probably come after the patch, since the patch will most likely require me to update mod for patch features to work correctly, so ill probably upload it at once then

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

Iā€™m uncertain if it has to do with the recent update to the game or what but my character is missing her head except the hair.
The weapon and shield in at her feet and when I move she will run in that direction but I canā€™t talk to the guy to start the quest line.
Any help would be great.
Oh and also Iā€™m uncertain if I ā€œneedā€ Forgotten Gods dlc or not all I have is Ashes of Malmouth.

I believe you have found the solution to your ā€œissueā€.

Well this issue only happens on a new character not one I already have.

-=EDIT=-
Ok Iā€™ve made a male character and itā€™s fine no oddities.
It seems like itā€™s only female characters that are messed up.