[MOD] MinDawn/MinDawn Mythical : QoL Mod, Extra Features, SR Changes, Multiplayer

Yayy…looking forward to that.

I really waiting for update. Is this mod has fully shattered affix mod contents? I want mod for shattered affix mod + @… so I use this mod now :smiley:

Waiting for the update, great mod! One of the best for sure :slight_smile:

I want loot 1.1.7 , 1.1.9 items… mod is fun . but so many outdated and can’t loot items…

im currently working on the update, it will still take some time :x

it would help alot if you could report what exactly got wrong with the mod

what i am aware of :
missing new patch items in shattered affixes and nonupdated shattered affixes mod

what i need to know :
what exactly from new patches is missing / not working
what exactly broke that worked before on 1.5

could you please be more specific what is missing from “loot” exactly? loot tables are not touched by the mod, only the frequency of type drops, everything should drop as intended in the game

Sounds like he is talking about the loot table updates that happened since, with new uniques (and better affixes for rares, not that he mentioned that :wink: )

ex ) all of after on 1.5~6 patch new items , like [Zaria’s Pendant] etc etc… Zaria’s pendant came from 1.1.7.0 version new item.
I saw Grimtool’s new item patch note ,
1.1.5.0 ver 83 items ( if this mod version already for FG 1.1.5.x , ignore :smiley: )
1.1.6.0 ver 32 items
1.1.7.0 ver 249 items
1.1.7.1 ver 2 items
1.1.8.0 ver 70 items
1.1.8.1 ver 2 items
1.1.9.0 ver 15 items
I think these all items not include in this mod. I want all new items drop and looting with this mod !
(sorry for bad english, I am korean. and thank you for answer. )
and I know that some component not fully complete drop. just 1 piece drop. that’s 1.1.6~~ version’s change. so that isn’t in Mindawn Mythical yet.
and I think legendary grade totem cannot spawn in this mod. because same reason that mod’s low version.
That’s all I know low version vs latest version. maybe…lol

uhh ill try to look into that i wasnt aware there was this change, but it shouldnt be affected by mod either as mastertables arent touched, or i dont remember properly where this change was made… will check, thanx for info

thanx again, honestly it seems that all new legendaries and items should drop, mastertables arent touched by the mod, there may be some issue with affixes and suffixes ill look into that

ill also check the component thing, thats interesting, also should not be affected by mod

totems, those are entirely feature of 1.8 if im aware, will definitely look into them

thanx, if anyting else comes to mind, let me know please

2 ~ 3 month ago , I played another grim dawn mod and that mod also had low version. and same problem ( component 1 piece drop not fully , some items cannot get from monster ). I don’t know why but I think that mod’s something change of low version has conflict to convert lastest version vanila grim dawn.
and someone that mod’s fan changed that mod’s something convert to latest version, all problem removed.
I means… I don’t know what to do but…I think … solution is near… :slight_smile:
you can do it , please give me up to date ! lol I really waiting.

if possible, could you please list all items about which you are sure that are unobtainable, so i can look into their sources and check why they can not drop, thanx

Zaria’s pendant actually cannot get. another item don’t check now , but that pendant…can’t get. I killed zaria around 100~ times , can’t get pendant. I saw that’s drop rate is 27.78%.
I think another new items same. but not test.
https://www.grimtools.com/db/
scroll down and you will find , can check ‘New in version → Items’ all 1.1.5.0 ~ latest version’s new item list.
p.s > another test farming Barrog’s Bloody Arm 1.1.7.0 new item drop rate 50% , I killed barrog around 15~20 kill , can’t get his MI.
I think your mod’s base version 1.1.5.x so that affect almost of grim dawn new contents.

thats actually useful information, because all the “normal droping legendaries” that are random, and all the new items of that kind will drop normally, but MIs are different thing, its entirely possible that ALL MIs that were added after 1.1.5.0 wont drop in mod, as the mod changes the creature fiels itself

so my conclusion : new MIs dont drop, but all random legendaries/rares do drop, even new ones

i already know where the issue is most probably, and will fix it soon enough, thanx for your input, if you find anything else then MIs that dont work let me know pls

edit : i can confirm that zarias pendant was indeed not droping in the mod, and this is probably the case for most MIs after 1.1.5.0, already working on a fix, meanwhile please let me know about everything else that comes in mind ( all creature specific MIs will be fixed )

so far found and fixed :

All monster infrequents should now drop
All new monsters should now have proper level scaling from mod
All new shattered realm loot should be avalailable now

things to fix :
Shattered Affixes mod
check monster totems, not sure if they work
components

new mod version ETA : within a week hopefully

most of the work is done, im currently testing new mod version, it will be available for download soon

5 Likes

Hello there! I was enjoyining your mod despite it being outdated and have a question - will my chars be playable once you update it? I have two 100lvl chars right now

yes all characters will remain exactly as they were, i myself use characters that were created pre malmouth and they work just fine :slight_smile: (you might need to resort (click autosort once) your inventory once as i added new caravan mod, with even bigger inventory, but thats no big deal :slight_smile: )

also, work on the mod is nearly done, hopefully everything was fixed, and shattered affixes mod updated also, now i am just wandering how to implement latest changes from ShatteredAffixes mod and improve endgame rewards, but i might release it as it is and add it in future updates, expect new version to be downloadable soon :slight_smile:

That’s really good to hear. My only problem would probably be the necessity of redistributing components after auto-sorting, as I have all of them in columns, (for example burning embers column, 12 rows of 100 units each) , so when I start a new char I can just shift-click everything into inventory.
But its a small price to pay for playing with all broken stuff fixed (partial components were extremely exhausting)