[Mod] Not So Grim [Compilation]

Mostly for compatibility this way the mod works with any resolution. I’ll see about adding a version with it today sometime though.

Hello, Is there a way to add a reset Mastery function to MOD?

No not that I’m aware of.

Mod updated

v1.0

[ul][li]Added a new vendor to the vending area that sells blueprints. These are random and level dependent.[/li]
[li]Coronus + Inquisitor title renamed to Invoker (Was already done in the version with stasher)[/li]
[li]Coronus + Necromancer title renamed to Automatist (Was already done in the version with stasher)[/li]
[li]Coronus skill Dead Dogs Renamed to Dead Dogs Aura.[/li]
[li]The skeletons summoned by the Coronus skill Dead Dogs Aura are now kept track of above the health bar.(Just like the necromancers raise skeletons)[/li]
[li]The skeletons summoned by the Coronus skill Song For The Dead are now kept track of above the health bar.(Just like the necromancers raise skeletons)[/li]
[li]The skeleton archers summoned by the Coronus skill Rain Smell are now kept track of above the health bar.(Just like the necromancers raise skeletons)[/li]
[li]Fixed Isaiah Reddan’s loottable so components no longer show up as a checkerboard pattern[/li][*]Fixed Isaiah Reddan’s loottable so the crafted potions he sells now show what they do[/ul]

Mod Updated. A small hotfix this time. Check op for install instructions and download link.

CHANGELOG
v1.0 HOTFIX 01

• Fixed several vendors loottables so components no longer show up as a checkerboard pattern

Mod Updated. A No Enviromental Damage version has been added to the op.

CHANGELOG
v1.1

[ul][li]Added some torches and burning barrels to the vending area for lighting.[/li]
[li]Added a blacksmith to the vending area. (can even craft random legendaries)[/li]
[li]Added an inventor to the vending area.[/li]
[li]Added a spirit guide to the vending area.[/li]
[li]Added a version with No Environmental Damage.[/li]
[li]Raised camera max zoom so you can zoom out a little more.[/li][*]The Steps of Torment, Bastion of Chaos, Port Valbury, and Ancient Grove vendors will now buy items from you.[/ul]

Hello,stedman420 !!!

I have a Problem,Version 1.0,1.0+Hotfix and 1.1 load 3 sec and then freezing
the load.My other 5 Mods loading.Can you help me please?

Nice Greetings
Gannicus58

Which version of v1.1 are you using?

Hello,stedman420 !

I use Version v1.1 + Stasher V8.

Seems to be working for me here. You might try deleting the Not_So_Grim mod from your mods folder. Then try installing v1.1 again.

Mod Updated

CHANGELOG
v1.2

• Overhauled and updated for Grim Dawn v1.0.6.0

Mod Updated. A small hotfix this time. Check op for download link.

CHANGELOG
v1.2 HOTFIX 01

• Fixed a typo that was preventing Devil’s Crossing bounties from working properly.

Thanks for the mod. This is the only multi mod that includes Coronus.

Anyway to combine this mod and grimarillion? Thanks

No not really not without the source to both mods.

The mod would open at first, but the portal wasn’t where it was supposed to be for the merchants, the shed was still there, and then E]when i tried to create a new character and enter again it makes a sound and then crashes. https://ibb.co/hcRgVL this is a screenshot of where the portal should be, am i missing anything, or is it just not here?

What version of grim dawn are you using? Is it up to date?

I got a new laptop & reestablishing my Grim Dawn + mods & this one isn’t working for me. Ive tried multiple times dl as I thought I was getting a corrupted file. Ive tried both here with the goggle drive & from nexus. My version is 1.06.1. Its up to date. Windows 10. I used the hot fix too. Is the hot fix still necessary? Ive tried both way with & w/o it looks the same.

In game the shed is still there no portal. I took a new char to level 2 & when I try & choose Chorous (sp) mastery Its gives me a weird tag on the selection button & what I see is checker boards for all the icons for skills.

Do you have AoM installed? So far I can’t recreate this issue but I’m still looking into it.

yes on aom. The version is 1.06.1 if that makes a difference or your files on goggle drive & nexus are corrupted.