[Mod] Not So Grim [Compilation]

[b]this mod is very easy ?? because i play grimarillion and corounus mod
Coronus is more easy than grimarillion of course.

Can you tell me if this mod is really easy?, i would choose coronus and other maybe.
Your mod is with vainilla difficulty or with more difficulty like grimarillion ?

THX!!!

If it is very easy, Would you make it more harder ? i mean more density of mobs champions and booses difficult to beat[/b]

Ive got a working copy now. Did great till last update. Finished first difficulty & was working on second. Really loving the fact that I could cheat on quest items when I needed. For example I was playing Grimllion & crashed 4 times trying to get the dark shard. My char didn’t like the void at all. I also would love a more harder version too perhaps put out more then one? say 2x mobs version etc. It would give us more options. & of course more mastery would be nice maybe combine with others already out?

After last update my char would crash. Just tried making new char with Coronus/necro masterys & found a crash bug. on Coronus on Dead Dog Aura when you add the Five Fingers part of that aura & activate it it crashes the game. I removed that skill point & the Dead Dog Aura works & doesn’t crash the game.

Hoping for an update soon enjoying playing this mod.

Hi I m a Chinese Moder. I tried to integrate your nice mod into the Ashes of Mulmouth DLC, and it really works in 1061. After the release of 1071 however, I find it s hard for me to update its worldmap and link the red TP to your designed MOD Camp.

Would you consider to update the map file sometime?

Sorry to all but after much consideration I will no longer be supporting this mod. However all worked fine for me with Grim Dawn v1.0.6.1 and the source is available.