[Mod] Nydiamar

Noticed that, but i thought that is something like the word “Kindergarten” :rofl:

Is it intended that the ghosts of the PAssage II doesn’t count for the Undead bounty? I come to the area with 1111 and sadly no ghost has counted towards the goal of 2750?

Not intended, I quickly fixed it, only took a few minutes. Also, doing the bounty there is a bit unethical, the dungeon alone gives one a few thousand tokens.

Patch 3 | Patch Notes

1 Like

Any hint what it is all about with the miniature in the Ancient Ruins? If i switch into it i can’t do anything else then run around and leave the area in the end.

Btw: To click the lecture is a little bit annoying, because the hitbox of it is really tiny (only nearly the “head” of the lecture the needed mouspointer occurs) Maybe a little bit misplaced or maybe a solution problem on my side? (Playing in 2540x1440 in 16:9)

Another Point: Why not playing this awesome title at the end of the Ancient Ruins (inner area) in the whole Ancient Ruins? I really love the music at that point and before it the Music is only Vanilla GD Music (which is already used in other areas ^^). Seems like a waste of this great title, because the moment it becomes real epic the fight is already over :slight_smile:

Edit: Today i have had my first “conversation” with Tyrael. Very intens and very close conversation indeed. Aaaaand very short. First impression: WTF oO XD

Edit 2: HAve finished anything except Mythical Dungeon, 3 Part of Sigmaels (see the “chat” with Tyrael above), and Escalation. Level 90 reached. Sadly no good setpieces found so far. Next thing will be to farm a little bit gold to use a good chunk of my forgotten souls (have nearly 300 hundred at the moment).

There is one out-of-place thing in the miniature map that is quite pointy and also throws a shadow somewhere.

Tried to fix the lectern hitbox (and others too), could not figure out how, unfortunately.

I might do a full playthrough (which I actually never did before!) near the end of this year with a clear mind, then I might also redo some balancing and soundtrack stuff.

Escalation can be found in Siegmar’s Landing. Requires a powerful PC to get far, consider using the Defense Materials, they are very handy there!

Sorry i’m to stupid :slight_smile:
I don’t see anything “out of place” (whatever that mean), and does that mean, that the “real” treasure is in the normal world, and the miniature is only a hint by itself?
(Vor Allem frage ich mich gerade, ob ich das dann evtl. auch einfach so schon gefunden habe? Wusste gerade nicht wie ich den letzten Satz auf Englisch schreiben soll ^^)

Edit: The only shadow that is really pointing is the one above the spot of the nemesis. Mmmhhh, okay…maybe something is there now in the real world, after i used the miniature.

Edit: Nope i don’t get it :frowning: And after reading more about it (in this thread) i understand why i’m not able to find the mystic river dungeon, too. Really weard, because i run circles in this Area and can’t find it :frowning:

The out-of-place (fence)post right next to the sphere throws a pointy shadow showing you the location of something. That something is always random and only spawns after accessing this miniature map.

There is a very very very low chance of it not working for some ridiculous reason, never happened to me in my 30+ tries testing it, but it got reported once. Just reload the session and try again then.

1 Like

Okay thx. But where is the entrance to the mythic river (because if this something is RNG it can’t be an entrance)?

The pointy shadow shows you the entrance.

EDIT: Entrance only spawns after going there once, and then it gets decided where to spawn it.

Ah okay by that something you really mean the shadow is RNG, because after the restart the shadow is pointing to the right not to the south in my game.
And yes this time the entrance spawnt. So if i get it right: Using the miniature proccing the entrance, but going back to the desert and leaving it, is turning the entrance of?

That would be the reason why i haven’t seen it in all other games. Specially in todays cleaning up the whole desert and running circles for 30 Minutes or so :slight_smile:

Anyway thx again. Now i will conquer the last roguelike dungeon. As long as not Tyrael is waitung at the end, i’m quite confident to get it down XD

I thought i have seen anything possible in GD, but Mystic River is really nuts XDDDDDDD
Played till 350 and killed even the nemesis. Sadly after that i run into to much enemys at once and got a FPS of maybe 5, then i was cornered and dead.

But it is really funny to play it. Luckily i was able to use the chest with the 2 Skill Points :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any advise what i could do with the strange Key, dropped before the final Boss. I don’t mean the Key for Nydiamar Dungeons. It looks like the key from Vanilla GD (Act 1, Hidden Area of the Cult of Choton), so maybe it is a “rest” from Vanilla GD and there is nothing about it?

You right, just delete the key. Gonna remove it in the future.

1 Like

I love this MOD. Im 72, but cant find the shard Earq. Can anyome help? its my last one

This shard is around the Abandoned House from the beginning, inside a tree stump near the river.

Thank you!!! I appreciate the help! I found it! Is the Otherworldly rift just the rift at the end game? Is that what is is referring to?

Oh nevermind found it in the first act

Update 16

Also called Another 'Another Final Update’

ThE GoDs aRe DiSplEaSed

Damn it, not again

New God Events

The gods now have a few more ways to their disposal to punish you for your failure.

The gods are about to halt your progress …
A mass of zombies appear around the player that cast the Curse of Disappointment on death which applies a negative Experience Modifier, leading to the player getting dumber (Read: losing experience). If the player is agile enough, they might manage to avoid their curse.

Explosive clusters are about to blow you up …
Explosive clusters appear scattered around the players location creating a highly dangerous minefield. Before the event happens, the player has a few seconds to either relocate somewhere safe or to stop right where they are to avoid accidentally running through multiple clusters when they pop up.

Re/anIm-ATorS aRe ABou!T tO aPp?eAr …
Very weird and disturbing stuff is then about to happen. Scales with Corruption.

In addition to the loot explosions the gods now have two more ways to reward you for your efforts.

The gods are sending you aid …
Friendly (random) creatures, including (random) bosses, are summoned to your aid — a very powerful advantage depending on the players current situation. They are not tethered to their spawn location and will seek out near enemies. Scales with Corruption.

The gods have rewarded you a Skill Point …
The player is rewarded one or two Skill Point potions. Has an 8% chance to happen. Scales with Corruption.

You have become a bit more communicative

Your character now says some stuff occasionally. They will mostly comment on God Events, sometimes before they even happen, hinting on the possible outcome (For example “I have a bad feeling.” or “I should pet the dog more often.” > High chance of a bad event happening in the next minute or so).

Nemesis Hunt

A new bounty type with the objective to find and eliminate random invading Nemeses. You receive the information about their rough location after accepting the bounty (for example “Hunt the Nemesis located in the Nehada Desert or the Ancient Ruins”), and should you get near them you also get a “Nemesis spotted!” notification.

The bounty is only active during the current game session and can be repeated after completion. You pay a high fee for the bounty which you get refunded on completion, but only if you have not died once. The rewards are very worthwhile and varied.

Be gone unique content

You already played Nydiamar and the thought of doing some of the Devotion Dungeons again annoys you? Well, you can now skip them completely! Not for free though

Changes to Existing Content

Classic and Ultimate now share the same world map to make changes easier for me. This is not fully tested and should you encounter bugs or odd stuff in especially the Classic version, then please report back.

• (+) You can now capture Nemeses with the Capture Apparatus, which means you can then summon them to your aid through the Binding Stone
  • (+) Friendly creatures summoned through the Binding Stone received several changes
    • Creatures now move around more and actively seek close enemies
    • Creatures are now of the Player Faction
    • Creatures are no longer targetable, reducing clutter
    • Creature groups now have a larger placement radius, reducing initial clutter
  • (+) Fixed the “already caught” notification of bosses always popping up when killing them again afterwards
  • (+) Escalation now unlocks from the beginning
  • (+) Escalation now rewards Faction Tokens in addition to the previous rewards, making it an alternative to Siegmar’s Challenge
  • (+) Rebalanced the entry fee for Escalation
  • (–) Added a Wisp to the beginning of Sanctuary and the Dunnart Swamp that grants a powerful timed experience and speed bonus when killed to make both dungeons more worthwhile
  • (–) Increased the God Events Minimum Level from 15 to 20
  • (–) Reduced the cost of Influence Favor of the Gods by 10 000 Iron Bits
  • (+) Defense Materials can now be crafted by default
  • (–) Lowered the damage taken from Damage Layers (such as the ones inside the Strange Well)
  • (+) Added a stash to the Sedaah Ruins
  • (–) Expanded the final arena of the Shard of Nebulbeth-Quest
  • (–) Nemesis in the Nehada Desert now only spawns once
  • (–) Removed the Information Tokens in Devotion to reduce bloat
  • (+) Disabled the Personal Riftgate inside Nightmare
  • (–) Fixed final rewards spawning more than once during a game session
  • (–) Updated visuals of some locations and added some flavor NPCs
  • (+) Updated the Diablo 3 Classes mod by Grimer

(+) = Nydiamar & Nydiamar Dungeons
(–) = Nydiamar

Eh?

Enjoy. ~

Follow the instructions from the Opening Post!

5 Likes

In order to update the mod, i can just copy the new update over the files in the mod folder right?

Yes, just overwrite the old version.

Patch 1

Changes

• (+) Fixed God Events not happening
  • (DUNGEONS) Fixed Devotion Spheres not rewarding any Devotion Points (Potions)
    • Should you have missed any points due to this, type this into the in-game console for each sphere: game.incrementdevotion 8

(+) = Nydiamar & Nydiamar Dungeons
(–) = Nydiamar

REMOVED — Now merged with the full version

1 Like