[Mod] Nydiamar

This doesn’t seem to work. Tested in both Nydiamar and NydiamarDungeons. They are there in the first wave and they are gone after that.

Also, NydiamarDungeons’ version of Where the Time Goes is really lagging badly towards the end even with me literally (literally!) oneshotting 10 enemies per second (retaliation kills them).

It’s because of the computation power required for pathfinding that all the enemies do. I’d say remove all the normal enemies, replace them completely with champions at 1/4th (1/8th if you replace some of those with heroes?) the amount and make sure heroes work.

I’d like to recommend this for Mystic River as well, at least in Nydiamar Dungeons. I enjoy the content and how hectic it becomes but with so many normal mobs spawning and sometimes fighting each other it can get extremely laggy and freeze/crash. I think less overall mobs but more challenging would be a more enjoyable experience overall.

You right, I forgot to take this one line change over. Noted it down, though no big deal really, so I will wait until I update the Diablo 3 classes eventually.

I might also lower the amount of later spawns a bit, and maybe compensate it with some more health from the mutator.

As for the Mystic River, due to the setup of the latest dungeon, I could add a Heroes only mode (with no sphere drops and no infighting). I will look into it!

Curious if anyone has had any issues with crafting or d3 items dropping. Since I started playing Nydiamar Dungeons it feels like the crafting and dropping of d3 items is from a very limited pool of items which makes it really hard to progress. Maybe an issue with being over level 100? Idk how possible of easy it would be but something similar to the token system from DoM or just a forgotten souls vendor for specific pieces could be really helpful. Honestly I was fine with the pacing of progression without such a system as long as the crafting and dropping of items is working properly.

Where the Time Goes struggle

Pretty much exactly my experience with that dungeon. I brought up the D3 loot issue from the blacksmith and also drops (Diablo seems to drop that scythe often for example in NydiamarDungeon’s Siegmar). Lootspheres might be a solution there but your token suggestion like it is in DoM is also a good alternative I would say, so thanks for suggesting it!

Patch

Previous Patch:

• Noitalacse Island
    • Now escalates slightly slower
    • After a while, normal spawns get replaced by Hero spawns, to reduce lag
    • After an even longer while, half the Hero spawns get replaced by Boss spawns
    • Amount of proxies that spawn at once now deescalates three times, to add some time to cool down
  • Fixed the script for Nydiamar Dungeons
  • Fixed the main quests in Nydiamar Dungeons being repeatable

New Changes:

• Where the Time Goes
    • Heroes now spawn until the end, and not just a few
    • Halved the amount of enemies near the end, which gets compensated by the additional Heroes
    • Increased the spawn intervals near the end
    • Modified the Mutator (Monsters) — -400% Health Points > -500% Health Points
This can get a bit ridiculous now in Nydiamar Dungeons, but it runs a lot smoother
  • Mystic River
    • Added a new dialog option that lets you lower the mob density of all encounters
      • You can change this setting even later in an attempt, and you can also revert it back to default values
These are now the new values for the lower density setting
  • You can now acquire Diablo 3 specific items with characters above level 100
This was the gambling result with a level 175 character
  • Fixed a missing tag in Siegmar’s Challenge and a typo somewhere else

Thank you very much for the reports and feedback.

EDIT: Also if someone is using Affixes for Uniques, you have to re-download it from the OP.

[Patch (3) | All Versions — Size: ~244 MB]

3 Likes

Absolutely fantastic work. Thank you so much for your continued mod support!

Thanks for the great updates.

died to this trap after finally being able to clear Where the Time Goes lol

Yeah that was a nasty, but fun surprise :rofl:

I blew them all up at the same time too, but just ran away, like the coward I am.

I had a total of one death on my character. That was in NydiamarDungeons’ version of Sanctuary. I was a fool to take the glass cannon buff. Had it coming.

Nice MOD, but I dont know how to use this object to catch monsters?

and my friends said he can out from Jail. when he character online is in Jail, already try many way, but invalid.

Can’t multiplay this.

“Multiplayer does not work!”

Need help for pass this gate, already check all Tiles, but cant open.

I mean not Multiplayer, mean character cant out of jail BUG, the only way is delete this character.

You can only play Nydiamar with a character created and played in Nydiamar. You can’t level to 21 (See his picture) in Grim Dawn and then move it to Nydiamar.

As for the Depraved Ruins… you have not figured out yet that there’s a puzzle here… Use the note you got for a clue.

He is new start from NYD to 21level. but don’t know why when he start play will in Jail.

Maybe it has to do with the level reward token you start with. You’re not supposed to put that in the storage or delete it. But I’m not sure if that’s what’s happened.

Or maybe he accidentally started normal GD with that character after playing it in Nydiamar, corrupting it?

The Capture Apparatus can be used to capture some of the bosses. If you go to Edge of Eternity (your hub), there is a portal that leads to Sedaah Ruins, where everything is explained. You can also read this post!

As for your friend, I notice that they already left the prison once, but there is no main quest active. They also should have unlocked the portal if they progressed the first 60 seconds to portal out. Since this is not the case, I guess they messed up by loading the wrong mod (even this is unlikely)? Have to redo the character in this case, the door only unlocks with level 1 characters.

You have to find the correct path. As already said, read the hint you got, or instead check the solution here.

1 Like

Re-Upload

Changes:

• Where the Time Goes
    • Modified the Mutator (Monsters) — -500% Health Points > -100% Health Points
  • Updated the Affixes for Uniques mod
  • Updated the Diablo 3 Classes mod by Grimer

Patch below updates the Diablo 3 Classes to version 4.1 U1.

EDIT: Updated to version 4.1 U2.

[Patch for 4.1 U2 | Diablo 3 Classes | ALL VERSIONS — Size: ~180 MB]

Follow the instructions from the Opening Post!

3 Likes

You can find the entrance to this area in Passage I . It does not require any entrance fee, but you need to be at least Level 50 to gain access.

I have been running Passage I about ten times and i have not been able to find entrance to Dunnart swamp…any help? Thank you

It could be that for some ridiculous reason the portal simply won’t move to where it should. This was reported a while ago, and I thought I fixed it after then, but apparently not … I will change it into a static position with the next update, though.

For now, you might have to cheat if you really want to check it out, though you won’t miss out on that much, so feel free to skip it. When you access the area, open the in-game console and type “character.warpcursor true”, and false to turn it off again. The portal is outside the accessible area to your right when entering the Passage I, roughly between the entrance and the exit, and does have a map marker when getting close.