[Mod] Nydiamar

I tried it with both actually, quest and soulbound attributes, both not working. Augments only have the soulbound attribute ticked, and you can’t put them into the shared stash, so it is supposed to be working (and not a left-over from Titan Quest) — but my items also currently have the soulbound attribute, and you still can put them in. Simply a oversight or bug by them, I guess.

1 Like

Hey, all. Just started playing Nydiamar mod and really enjoying it. I’m stuck in the Depraved Ruins - the room with the lever. I click it, clear the mobs (it tells me I’ve done so) then try to leave via the locked gate, but can’t get out. Clicking the lever again says to take the correct path, but I can’t see anything that resembles a designed path. What am I missing? Thanks.

Hey! The note you have picked up shortly before contains the solution/path (in a “cryptic” way). Stepping on a correct tile lights it up, stepping on a wrong one resets everything and spawns an ambush.

You can try to figure it out yourself, or simply check the solution: Scroll down this post, near the end you have the solution including the secret (Path Puzzle)

Thanks, I almost had it. You can get through without some tiles lighting up but the gate doesn’t open. Appreciate the actual solution!

What can I do? I just play this mod normally.but when I close game for eat something and rejoin, that situation happen. can’t go home, can’t use portal.

Open the in-game console and type character.grantplayertoken LET_ME_PLAY_DAMMIT. Then you can leave and continue just fine.

Sometimes, the game simply does not register a new respawn point. It never happens to me, so I always forgot to do something about it.

thank you for answer. I ll use that console.
this mod’s bgm sound so cool :smiley:

I added support for the Diablo 3 Classes: Definitive Edition mod recently.

1 Like

I tried to play in 1600x900 resolution (yeah, I’m poor) and the ui is completely broken, I can’t fix it even changing resolution and even tried deleting one or both UI folders… nothing helps, help!

I already added versions without the UI for lower resolutions to the OP, check it out.

1 Like

True! my bad for not reading everything
Will play now !

I have re-uploaded Nydiamar with the latest Diablo 3 mod changes. If you want to update, simply overwrite the old files.

There’s a bug with the D3 DE version you uploaded, posted some screenshots in a PM on Discord for you. I suggest people really don’t update to the latest version until it’s fixed.

hello its possible start your mod character from d3DE classes and stash ?

I have re-uploaded the last version. For some reason, the AssetManager did not notice any differences in some of the new files, and simply skipped them. No fucking clue why. But to be fair, this was hard for me to catch.

I have extracted, merged and repacked all four databases. This took hours and might have taken quite a chunk out of my old hard drives lifespan. Affixes for Uniques also got updated.

@BANITA Should be possible, but do a backup before anything else (in “Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save”). To play with a higher-than-level-1 character, do this.

As for the stash: Copy the stash (also under “save”, I think named transfer.gst or so) from Diablo to the Nydiamar folder, but I don’t think that it will work.

1 Like

if you have enough ram you can do ramdisk and convert everything in ram. Its extremely fast,and not waste hdd.

Man, just the first few minutes of playing instantly gets the mood set for the “You’ve been traumatized in a previous life” again, just like the first time I played. I really dig the whole “All this suffering is taking its toll” and the lovecraftian “Shit’s going on and you don’t understand what”, even though you mostly implied them as a joke (Such as the doll killing someone and then disappearing).

I mentioned this before as well… and I feel like this is something you should double down on. The whole “Is the main character just going mad or is this really happening?” thing is just gripping.

In the Hawton Mine, I stumbled upon Darion a lot sooner than I thought, the door behind me was locked of course. So I proceeded to kill him, and then went back out of his office to explore the rest of the Mine and unlock the Devotion Sphere. Trying to go back to claim my reward from Darion by exiting the cave, the door was locked once again by that key.

I would suggest allowing the door to stay unlocked in the same session once Darion is killed. Perhaps this also counts for other roguelikes. I did the “character.WarpCursor True” command to claim my reward regardless, so I don’t feel cheated out anyway, but wanted to point out this minor thing anyway.

Alternatively, having the key close to the Devotion Sphere would be okay too I suppose.

Edit: Locations like these are both very pretty but also ominous considering the furniture may be whatever “entity” is watching you every step of your way on your journey in Nydiamar.

The key spawns randomly around the mine, so it could sometimes even be next to the sphere. If I remember correctly, I already changed it so that the door stays unlocked (see, it was open after you killed him), but apparently not, hmm.

Keep in mind that I did not put much thought to writing or story telling, besides “that might be cool!”. Most of it is probably complete nonsense, haha!

Is there a new devotion cap with this mod or does it stay at 55 points?