[Mod] Nydiamar

1. Simply an oversight. Looks like I changed something and forgot to also add the template (which I already have, so I did not catch it).

2. Yes, add the .tpl to your template folder and do the whole process again.

3. Yes, but keep in mind going back with your character might result in loss of affixes or so, though I’m not sure (probably not, since they are already rolled).

1 Like

Thank you!

@Van_Houck we are playing with a group of 3 and having good fun. However the guys that are not hosts get their inventory filled with “Level Token X” whenever recycling is turned on/off. Every time the host portal to the hub, recycling gets automatically turned on/off.

Is there a way to turn off the recycling feature completely? We think this is the problem, it may not be though.

Unfortunately I never considered multiplayer when creating the mod since it would have limited me in doing what I want (I got quite creative with some dungeons, haha) and add a lot of additional work. This will most likely not be the last issue you will encounter playing together, and there will be some more game breaking ones.

I doubt that it has only something to do with recycling, there are quite a few other features that work similarly and would probably cause the same issue (such as loot spheres or the capture apparatus).

How much you want for making Multiplayer version?

Thank you for the offer, but a multiplayer version is unfortunately not feasible.

Potential issues that can occur in a multiplayer session:

• Several new script dependent items not working (such as loot spheres, recycling hammer, binding stones)
  • Several dungeons not working as intended (such as Mystic River)
  • Issues with quest progress, as well as level tokens
  • I assume balancing would be off too, since I only changed scaling for a single player

Therefore I recommend anyone to not even try it at all.

Adding multiplayer support would require a full rework of the mod, editing thousands of lines and hours of testing, so I won’t be able to do it.

Edited for OP. Here’s a link back to it.

Patch

Changes

• (Both) Updated the Diablo 3 Classes mod by Grimer to version ‘June 16’
  • (Both) Duunart Swamp
    • Removed negative Health Points modifier for the player, which could potentially exceed -100% (which equals ded)
  • (Dungeons) Odul Aela’s Dungeon
    • Fixed an issue causing waves to stop spawning

I kinda want to do another ‘Rats’ area like the one below, since this one was so much fun to create and get creative with. So there might be an update later this year.

Follow the instructions from the Opening Post!

4 Likes

Is the Spectral Longsword available in the mod, either as a drop or craft? I must just be missing it.

They can drop from some ghosts, good spots to farm would be the rogue-like dungeons Strange Well or Tomb, or the best spot later on Depraved Ruins > Passage II > Where the Time Goes.

Alternatively, all Monster Infrequents are available through the Beutekugel (Monster Infrequents), which I think can even be crafted. Using the scuffed “Recycle Feature” (check the Lectern of Wisdom) has also a high chance to drop these Beutekugeln.

Hey i just just want to tell you that the Diablo bosses in Siegmar landing is just T pose after spawn and after i kill it i got softlock inside the dungeon i mean what happen here is that a bug or???

Oh yeah almost forgot what is useless key use for and yes i know probably this thing is useless but who know what is it for right???

The bosses are bugged, thanks for letting me know, I will look into it (though it will take me a few weeks)! For now, you can disable them through the Lectern of Wisdom.

The useless key is indeed useless! If I remember correctly, instead of removing it from the loottable, I was lazy and simply renamed it as a joke.

1 Like

Aww man i thought useless key can be use for some secret bosses or something but thanks for letting know, btw where i can find all celestial bosses or some badass like loghrean the chton last bosses or the fleshshaper and korvak in this mod especially in nyidiamar dungeon, i really want to test my sick ass retal Centurion build??? Thanks for the reply man good job on update this mod and yeah i was wandering maybe you can add more classes like just one more classes from Titan quest or Ceno badass Zenith classes or if you cant maybe added more wings mod because i really want to put some nice pair of wings on my end game build and i know you have some wings mod here but maybe more would be cool like from dawn of mastery does?? Anyway thank you man God bless you

I honestly can’t remember which bosses I have used and which ones not, but the more complex ones such as Loghorrean are missing (due to requiring more work to get them working). Currently Nydiamar is missing a final very difficult unique boss fight (normally that would be Diablo, but oh well), maybe I will try creating one eventually.

Merging only the Diablo 3 classes mod was already a lot of work, so adding additional classes is not something I can do. Gotta look into the wings (and some other mods I was thinking about), but currently don’t have much time.

Can I use Rainbow filter ? or can’t ? item’s modifier only one color so tired. hard to distinguish…

You can, but you might have to add these text files to the rainbowfilter.zip. Simply extract my files and copy them onto the filter .zip.

text_en.zip (122.2 KB)

! thank you :smiley:

If I ll patch update mod version, Affixes Unique asset manager also rework? I mean , When I update , I have to re install Affixes unique ?

Yes, you gotta have to reinstall the Affixes for Uniques mod then.

Thank you man, if only i can find those celestial bosses that fuck me so bad in the vanila game now i just wish there some dungeon where i can kill them over n over again to test my build, oh well atleast this mod is fun. Great work you got here man keep it up and good luck