[Mod] Reign of Terror

You can try installing the mod via standalone links instead of the launcher. Also make sure that RoT is the first game mode you start after launching GD because starting different mod or GD campaign before RoT will usually result into some issues due to mod files not being loaded correctly.

One thing Iā€™d like to add is that beside the balancing that will make the mobs stronger, we need more places with lvl95+ mobs besides Moo Moo Farms. All you can really do is grind Worldstone Keep til you eventually hit 90, then you can grind the cow level to 100. I actually liked running through a few of the open areas in Act 5 but the mobs are all too low lvl by the time you beat Baal on Hell to really give any XP. Bloody Foothills is awesome to run through as an Auradin and watch everything explode.

Anyone else experienced the same texture issue in here? i think iā€™m doing something wrong and feel like this can be fixed by checking some boxes in the options menu ?

Probably a stupid question but do you have all the expacs?

yes, i do :slight_smile:

Probably not installed correctly as thatā€™s usually the sign of a corrupted file iirc.

might be, cause i had to restart the launcher to see why it takes so long to download :slight_smile: thank you for the answers.

Is there a another way to download? Standalone and installer download at .2MB a second. At this rate Iā€™ll lose interest.

Great job, @Uncensored! Good luck with this project. The website is already looking very nice

Personally i would prefer a torrent but .2mbps ison your end.I downloaded it at 2.5 mbps.So nothing wrong with the downloader.

Itā€™s 100% not my end. I have 100mb/10 down/up.

did you try the google drive one? i got proper download speed from there. the other one was around 0.3mbps.

its locked because of too many downloads

You have to copy the file from the Google drive link to your account and download it from there.

I didnā€™t know RoT wiki got updated good job.Will help new players a lot.

For me, I had to Right-Click and select save link as, or open in a new tab.
My wife had this issue when she tried to download them while I was gone a while back when I needed toā€¦ I came in a downloaded them with no problem following what I just stated. Try it, and the speed is totally your end, I downloaded at my max mpbs which is 6.5mpbs lol. It still took forever and I mean like a hour or so per file, so six files took six hours. Which was way quicker than the launcher since the launcher is based out of Europe areas, I think I read that above.

Okay so I copied all contents to E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods\ReignOfTerror\ but I donā€™t understand how to launch the game.

Where it says Main Campaign on the character screen, click on that then choose Custom Mod and then select the Reign of Terror mod and accept it. Then make a new character to play the mod with and off you go.

I did that but it puts me to the beginning of the normal GD act1 with glitched graphics. Iā€™ll try again with the copying.

1. Delete existing Reign of Terror folder
  2. Drag and drop ā€œReignOfTerrorā€ folder (first from the standalone 0.6.1.5 and then 0.6.1.5b hotfix) into E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods
  3. Launch RoT as described above
  4. Enjoy