[Mod] Reign of Terror

HR drop rates are much more generous in RoT compared to D2 because there will never be such large trading community that would justify super low drop rates.

Game restart should fix it.

Those River of Flame portals sound AWESOME. I’m OCD when it comes to ARPG’s in that I HAVE to uncover the entire area before I move to the next one.

Soooo I’m playing co op with a friend right now. I have a zealadin going, and we’re level 21, just maxed Zeal, and for whatever reason, I’m doing crazy insane broken damage, just leveling everything, like almost instakilling, with much higher numbers than what the tooltip says (not to mention hitting multiple creatures at once) while he seems to be doing normal damage to a single monster. Even if I unequip everything and just have a crappy club as my weapon, my damage still far outdoes his. My tooltip when fully equipped says something to the effect of 250-500 damage with zeal, while his says like upwards of 3000 with his Werewolf feral rage…is Zeal just broken? This doesn’t seem right

Also, have tried testing just about everything, including making my own single player game. It just seems to be doing a lot of extra damage that shouldn’t be there.

I’d just like to say thank you to everyone who’s had anything to do with this mod. You’ve done an amazing job, I haven’t been this into a game in years. Diablo 2 is probably my favourite game of all time, and to rediscover it all over again is just amazing.

Ram, are there any plans to change the resource system to be more in-line with Diablo 2? Like reducing mana levels, nerfing regen, etc?

Thanks

Facets drop from high SR very often

That is how it’s suppose to work. Not a workaround. That is intended.

Just want everyone to know. The www.reignofterrorgd.com is the Wiki that I am Actively working on. So if you have questions they may already be answered there!

So just to confirm, knowing I have a faster ISP than alot (but far from blazing), the updates are at .3 Megabytes per second. I just loaded it up when doing something else and it updated in a few hours (I am not actively playing this mod currently). Of course I am using the launcher. I’m pretty lazy. :wink:

WARNING
On the 03/23 RoT launcher is not updated then when you launch it start to load the 617 version deleting the 618.

A great thank to you for this, it helps a lot.

Oh yes, that’s right. My update was the one before the last. Just noticed. I guess I was behind and why it updated. :slight_smile:

Stick with the launcher and get updates later, or stick with the manual updates. Don’t mix the two.

Where is Wirt’s Leg? :upside_down_face: Did I miss something or how do I open the Cow Level?

Awesome dude, keep it up!

Goblins. They drop keys. Wirt is alive and well in this mod

A remark : Meshif’s boat is on the map but is not displayed on the screen

Hello guys,
I have met the mod recently and I want to tell you that you do a fantastic job, I thank you …I wanted to ask you if the game has the legendary items of grim dawn, in addition to the unique and set items, personally I think they would be one more incentive … although in the original diablo these items did not exist.

Greetings

Not sure what do you mean. The “point of interest” marker is there and the boat as well.

All GD items are in the mod.

Tried to download the Launcher and it says that the account has been suspended. Where to get it?

2 Likes

I got the same problem like you…
Can anyone here help us???

1 Like