[Mod] Reign of Terror

Since I am at work. I will answer the one I found easiest.

All merc information is on the wiki, under mercenaries. I bought all of them so you didn’t have too :).

Guided Arrow requires a target to be “guided” too :wink:

Also I have been reworking pets, so Golems Flesh and Vigor should be fixed for the next patch

1 Like

I have a question, where I can get Sacred Armor with 4 sockets to do runeword? I can’t find it. Btw This mod is awesome, 100+ hours of playing :wink:

Insane job! You have my eternal respect guys!

You can get armor with 4 sockets doing Hell playthrough mostly 2 locations: Secret Cow level (key from killing a goblin) or Act 2 Ancient Tunnels destroying all the pots. I got my 4 socket armor in Hell Act 2 Ancient Tunnels from destroying the pots.

On a completely different note, is the Hydra build only really good against Hidden Ubers/Uber Tristam once you get the DragonScale shield and/or Rainbow Facets that go physical --> elemental or fire? I got some excellent gear but still die and some of the ubers take forever to kill after the 25% enrage, but I am still missing those potentially key items. I haven’t gotten any rainbow facets yet that convert physical to elemental or fire for my Smite damage, sigh. I was also only in the mid 80s when first trying to kill all this stuff but I am now level 90.

1 Like

I’ve found multiples of pretty much every 6 socket weapon in the game, but haven’t seen a single 6 socket hydra bow. Are cows the best place to find one, or am I missing something?

Nope. Cows or Ancient Tunnels. Hydra Bows are rare.

I haven’t played Hydra, but from what I did, dragonscale is probably a pretty significant boost.

Facets are always a big boost.

Hello … i have issue… i have both datadisk and i instaled :RoT v0.6.1.5 (standalone version) and RoT v0.6.2.1 (update) including Council Hydra fix …
but after i start game this happed : https://files.fm/thumb_show.php?i=5mr88emr
when i check integrity of game it worked, but now i am stuck in black marsh and cant go any further
i need crucible mod too or what ?

Thanks, I got it from ancient tunnels

No. You just need AoM and FG.

If you have both I’d try reextracting both again.

i did it 3 times … always same result

I was just wondering about Lower Resist for the Classic Necro tree. Is there a specific reason why it doesn’t lower Elemental too? If it is considered too overpowered at the rate that Magic and Acid/Posion are lowered, perhaps have the Elemental lowered at a value of 1/2 or 1/4th that of magic/acid? That way Skeletal mages can still be useful before finding rainbow facets to convert elemental to acid.

I kinda assumed that was to make it different than conviction and/or maintain the identities of Necro and Pally as classes.

Has anyone had luck running Ubers with a whirlwind build? With my buffs, my character sheet DPS is over 1m, but it doesn’t feel nearly as powerful as that would make you imagine. Even against act bosses and the Cow King… do they just have really high physical resist?

очень нравится мод, всё идеально, кроме наверное козлов в 1 акте и баала, сделаны ужасно
в первом случае это просто мужик в маске козла, а баала стащили из грим давна, был там где-то такой боссяра)

сделайте плиз козлов животными а баала с мордой)))

Why do Russian people think that everyone here understands their language? Is it so hard to use google translator if you cannot speak English well enough?

This is not a “Russian-only” mod so please, don’t act like it is.

He likes RoT, he does not like goats and Baal.
But I totally agree, my apologies for past (and future) mistakes.
As for google translator, we understand that it is not good enough, and therefore we are a little shy to use it…

I know what he wrote because I actually took the time to paste his reply into the translator and it did translate it reasonably well for me to understand the message.
It’s just that people who post here have to understand that they should be the ones making it easier for the devs to help them out so I consider this a bare minimum everyone should be willing to do.

And with regards to changing goats / Baal models… this is the “best” we’ve got so there is nothing better to use right now.

Anyone help with the patch? I still dunno if i did it right.

I’d say use it anyway, as most people here will use that too to figure out what was posted - if they even bother with that… so all you accomplish is that most people ignore your post and the rest has the same google translation you could have posted :wink:

At a minimum post the english translation in addition, that way a native speaker still gets the true meaning while everyone else at least has an idea and might be able to reply

Hi,

First, this mod is amazing, thanks the huge work !!!

Unfortunately, I’ve a little problem. I have tried to change the language in the main menu, but when I came back in game, my quest (save anya, act5) was missing.
I’ve still tried to find her but nothing happen. I have of course set “english” language back again but same problem.

Do I have to restart everything or there is a way to do something? (I’ve tried to open the “quests.gdd” file in save location but I can’t)

Thanks a lot