[Mod] Reign of Terror

I haven’t removed them because class skill overhaul is planned for future updates which will introduce new modifiers to existing skills so there will be a use for these connectors at some point.

2 Likes

Hello, I downloaded the ReignOfTerror_0.6.1.5_standalone.rar but when I try to open the archive, it say that it is damaged. How can I resolve?

Download it again…

Do pet and player DoTs stack? Or is running poison pets with rabies a bad idea?

You have to use the latest Winrar version to extract it without any issues.

Ok thank you, I’ll try to update my Winrar version

It worked, thank you so much :smiley:

How does Amplify Damage/Lower Resist actually work in regards to lowering resists? It lasts around 20 seconds for me when cast - does that mean for 20 seconds that Posion/acid/Magic Damage resist is lowered for mobs but physical resist is only reduced for the first second, so I will need to constantly keep recasting it if I am doing physical damage? But then if I convert all physical damage to Acid damage, then I only need to cast it once since it will last for 20+ seconds?

Right now as I level up I am doing a combination of Maul/hurricane + Pet damage as a Druid/Classic Necro. Most of my gear/Devotions focus on buffing pets, but Amplify Damage/Lower Resist should still make maul/hurricane semi effective at higher levels, especially using Rainbow Facets to convert damage type. I’m just not sure how to maximize this. I have a weapon that converts 50% elemental to physical damage (although that wont help my Skeletal Mage damage). If I then use a Rainbow facet to convert Elemental to Acid, how does that interact with the weapon that converts to elemental to physical - I know those facets will at the very least help my skeletal mage damage using Lower Resist, but I dunno how it interacts with my weapon that converts elemental to physical for Hurricane.

Don’t know if this is on purpose but the Druid Poison Creeper isn’t getting healed by Mogdrogen’s Pact.

Played this at a friend’s house, and loved it. You did a great job of re-recreating the feel of D2 within the limitations of the GD engine, so I decided to download it. The first attempt failed, so I tried loading the partials. I clicked on the first one, and got an ACCOUNT SUSPENDED message page.
I went back and downloaded the full version successfully, just wanted you to know there was a problem with the partials (unless you’re not maintaining them anymore).

Great mod. Liked your take on act1 area black marsh.

It works same way as GD curses: reduction refresh every second, -X resist works for full duration.

It works same way as GD conversion.

@ Ram

TP Waypoint Issue

At one point I thought of using another mod called GD Defiler and after doing so
what seems to have happened is that all the waypoints I had previously unlocked
became locked.

Perhaps you could program into your mod somekind of protection so the waypoint
situation remains unaltered from normal player progress ?. Or perhaps you could
suggest me a way for me to fix this ?

Thanks

This is mentioned in the first post, right at the top in FAQ section. There is nothing I can do to prevent this from happening. My only advice is not to use 3rd party tools that are known for messing up characters after editing.

Understood, I am sorry for missing the info … and Thank You for your patience

Just dropping in to say thanks a lot for making this, it’s a fantastic mod!

You certainly raised the bar for any official D2 revamp, this is so much fun to play and it is my new favorite way of enjoying both D2 and Grim Dawn functionality. Seems like a marriage made in heaven.

I really love what you did with several area’s and the overall playability. Top Notch work!

Thank you!

2 Likes

For those who don’t have winRAR - the latest version of 7zip (v 19.0) works too.

I really wish that those clamoring for Activision to remake/remaster Diablo 2 would just look at Warcraft 3 Refunded. Not only was it a downgrade but Activision made sure that its “improvements” infected the original as well. Sadly you need to turn to the fan community if you want anything of quality.

More then 3 and a half years so far for Reign of Terror (no idea how long development was before the initial release) and they estimate around 18 more months before 1.0.0.0 depending on how many people help work on it. All these people in the general modding community put in all this work for something that will never make any money simply because they want too.

When I finished All “story” line in hell, I have found myself one devotion short (80/81), is there anyway I can find out which quest i didn’t do?

Agree.Although Ram are busy working on his own game.So this is good experience for him.He’s already got a fan in me.So when he’s new game release i will pick it up.Ram are doing a marvelous job so far.Yes sometimes we complain but…If you can’t handle critic why create a mod :smiley:.

I Love this mod and can’t wait to see version 1.0.0.0 eventually.I was thinking yes i like the class choices of gd + diablo but…I also agree remove gd content because the D2 mod was implemented in dawn of Masteries.So if i want to combine classes i can do it there.