[Mod] Reign of Terror

What is the max benefit on overcapped skills? Is it at max+10 as in unmodded Grim Dawn, or should I shoot for the stars :slight_smile:

Second question, if I have a default attack replacer that does e.g. 500% weapon damage and a WPS e.g. Belgothianā€™s Shears procing for 128% weapon damage, when Shears procs do I lose damage 500%ā€“>128% or is it calculated as 500% x 128% = 640% weapon damage?

Max cap for RoT class skills is 60 (though the highest Iā€™ve managed was only 43/20).

Tested both 0.6.2.1 links and they do work. You can try to copy the google drive link to your own account and download it from there or use the 3rd link that has just been added.

hi guys
i started ti play this mod today and so far its great i miss D2 :slight_smile:
im about to end act 1 (lvl18) but i still got no idea how to use runewards here i got the runeā€™s and socketed weapone but donā€™t know what to do now.
i know its something with the anvil , do i need blueprint ?
any help will be great
ty

On your first character you can not make runewords until you get the cube in Act 2. That is used as a crafting bench for runewords.

Max is 60. Frenzy and Hydra are the only ones that can get close to max though.

Is it me, or with bows, thereā€™s like no Grim dawn components at all you can put on them ?? Like the Devil-Touched Ammo, is for guns, crossbows, or offhandsā€¦ canā€™t put it on bowā€¦ and any other component are melee only. Unless iā€™m missing some components that I donā€™t have yet ??? It just would have been nice to have an flat-damage toggled aura that mostly any other weapon can have, bow is literally the only weapon that canā€™t have an aura component :confused:

Edit: Forgot to say that you did a really great job ! So far iā€™m having a blast

Greetings Grim and Terror

Has anyone had the following;

Massive speed in Reign of Terror and im talking the Flash then grinding to a halt where it must be a frame every other second (3950 + 1080Ti+M.2)??

Made Khalims Will. got to the alter in Travincal, clicked on same, would you like to use, YES, nothing happened. Khalims Will gone and stairs down still locked and no way to progressā€¦ Playing in Nightmare mode. Any suggestions good folks

Iā€™ll give you the command after I get home from work.

This will be fixed in the next patch.

1 Like

Awesome mod. Ok, so I just finished the story on Ultimate/Hell, and promptly got my butt kicked hard by some hidded ubers :slight_smile: lol, need to get some decent gear.

Iā€™m struggling to find items with enough sockets to do anything useful with - not unexpected, the good stuff is supposed to be rare - but want to make sure Iā€™m not missing something.

Is there anything useful to do with 2-3 socket items except sell them? Can socketed items be crafted in any way, e.g. a bunch of 3 socks => a 4 sock? Guessing answers are No and No, but will be kicking myself if I missed this somewhere.

All socketed item recipes are shown in the Horadric Cube. There will be more RW recipes added in the future but for now, there is little use for majority of lower lvl RWs after you get to endgame. Socketed item drops are being adjusted for the next patch so that they would drop more consistently. Your best chance to get 4+ socket items in the current patch is Cow level (Hell) for weapons and Ancient Tunnels breakables (A2, Hell) for armor.

1 Like

Greetings all, Just started playing this mod yesterday and Iā€™m getting partial components as loot that I canā€™t figure out how to combine. Iā€™ve applied the latest published patch, thereā€™s no button to auto combine and i canā€™t combine them manually, am I missing something here?

Partial component drops were replaced with completed version due to the changes made in GD. You can sell the partial components as they are no longer relevant.

Thx for the info, completed components must be kinda rare since Iā€™ve gotten 50 partial drops and no completed yet.

I would like to play this mod but somehow it doesnā€™t work. What can I do? I installed the mod twice but there was no change.

You have installed only the 0.6.2.1 update which is not going to work on itā€™s own. Standalone 0.6.1.5 version is required first and then apply the update.

It worked! Thanks for the hint. :slight_smile:

You are playing on patch 0615. You need to update to 0621. Partials do not drop in the newest patch.

Edit. Wait your saying you applied the patch and youā€™re still getting partials?

Iā€™m stuck on the ā€œSisterā€™s of Slaughterā€ quest at the end of Act 1. Iā€™m supposed to double click on warrivā€™s caravan to progress the quest, and I AM able to travel to Act 2 but the quest does not progress. Once I get to A2, none of the NPCā€™s have quests for me. Iā€™ve tried restarting the game and all of Warrivā€™s dialogue options but nothing is working. Can anyone help? Is there a console command I can use to force the quest to progress? Iā€™m using the most recent version of this mod and GD with all the expansions installed btw.

Quest, conversation, and map files for each act / quest below.
All you have to do is copy over quest.gdd and conversation.gdd files to the character save folder in what ever difficulty youā€™re in and it sets the quest log to that point.

Credits for making this go to @jay.deelicious and @MikaThePotato from RoT Discord.

link:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/711778452780613673/712830243844390932/Quest_save_points.rar

Awesome, thank you!