[Mod] Reign of Terror

Really, that’s odd because i’m still collecting partial components. I did add the update 6.2 recently, so maybe it got fixed there? I’ll take another look then, if not, i’ll share screenshots.

For anyone else that may search for it, 6.2.1, since i updated my RoT, no partial components as Ram stated. Awesome!

Yep! That was fixed way back in 0.6.1.7 :joy:

I’ve been playing RoT for a long time, but take breaks periodically and miss out on every single update. In this case, i did poke around but did not see anything relating to it, which is why i made my post. I’m glad you were able to laugh at that :slight_smile:

Yeah don’t worry. You’re not the first person to suggest a combine button :smiley:

Do we have an ETA on any updates? I’d love to have a e-mail notification about a patch or something.

There is no official ETA for the upcoming patch but expect few more weeks before it is going to be finished. Links will be posted here and on RoT Discord so it will be difficult to miss it.

I don’t know if this was ever mentioned, but I barely started playing and at some point I quit the game while I was doing the Den of Evil quest and when I started the game again I couldn’t complete it. The cave was still there, but it wouldn’t let me enter it.

Dungeon entrances have multiple spawn points so they are rarely in the same location after starting a new game session.

While the email thing would actually be a good idea, it would require everyone that wants one to sign up for the Wiki just for a “Newsletter”.

But the discord and Rams first post will be the best way to see when the new patch releases.

I found a “Mysterious Bag” from a Goblin. What is it good for?

Summons a portable vendor where you can sell stuff.

Edit: has unlimited uses

Thank you! Can it be used multiple times or will it disappear after one use?

It can be used multiple times.

I’m playing as a barbarian and when using frenzy, I don’t see any difference between 1 and 3 stacks.

Hey guys.
i just wanna ask do i have to delete Reign of terror mod if i want to play basic game because when i start FG there is only one riftgate outside of port Valbury in the middle of the ocean.

No, you shouldn’t need to. Mod characters and vanilla game characters are separate. Make sure you’ve changed from the mod game to the Main Campaign in the main character screen.

So i just got this mod and have come across a couple issues i haven’t been able to find any searches for.

Rare/champion mobs seem to have far too much health, i was in the one of the small dungeons in buriel grounds with the mobs in there around 111 health each which seemed a good amount for my lvl 5 and suddenly i hit a pack of mobs with a rare/champion that has about 3k health and the rest of its pack around 2k each and i have no way to deal with that, that is far far too much of a jump for a new lvl 5 char. This seems to be the case for all rare/champions ive encountered.

Something seems to be up with loot drops. Ive tesed it and quite literally 90+95% of the loot that drops no matter its rarity is weapons and shields, ANY kind of armor drops are very very rare even for a white item much less higher rarity.

Edit: Ive played some more keeping an eye on loot drops and it seems loot from containers is normal, its the loot from killing mobs thats 90-95% weapons and shields.

Will this work with the latest GOG version 1.1.7.1

They really suggest that you invest most of your points into one skill right away to be able to handle the rare mobs, at least this was the case a very long time ago.