[Mod] Reign of Terror

I’ve sign up to say that I’m truly impressed. You guys did an amazing job, this mod is the definition of passion. I’m on act 4 and keep getting astonished by the attention to the details. Thank you, playing this is the best way to celebrate the 20th Diablo 2 anniversary.

1 Like

Enemy hp and overall balance is being continuously worked on so this will improve with future updates.

Monsters dropping weapons / shields is caused by GD mechanics where monsters have chance to drop their equipped gear which in most cases are weapons / shields, therefore it’s intended.

I feel ya.Your story reminds me when i charged a pack of mobs and didn’t see champion,He just 1 shotted me lol.Well that was before balancing started.Problem with champions + hes minions are the champion buff them(if i remember correct,haven’t played for some time)and thus they tend to be impossible to kill with a melee toon.

Range is easier as you can just kite them around.It’s only early game later they become easier.Idk now but it use to.From lvl 20+ it was easier.

I did that and i started my old vanilla character and there were no riftgates besides the one i mentioned.

I am at Act 2 and I got the cube, Amulet of Viper, and Staff of Kings for the quest of Horadric Staff. I dropped 3 pieces on the ground and was asked if I want to destroy the items and sadly I clicked yes. Now I have the cube without the other 2 items. I am stuck and cannot go further without creating Horadric Staff. I probably have to start the game from the beginning, but I hope someone can direct me what to do to solve this problem. Thank you so much.

leave quest and retake it items you should be able to get items again.You may have to quit and restart game.

Hello I Recent Messed up my character on Grim Dawn Reign of Terror mod . I took the character in a Grim Dawn game and it removes all my runes items Etc . Is they’re anyway to recover my character from a previous date . I have cloud sharing on . I’ve read a little about it but I’m not seeing anything regarding this . Any help would be great thanks

Highly impressed with this mod, and completely hooked lol. Love Grim Dawn, and have poured hundreds of hours into it. Playing this is a breath of fresh air, and I love getting to play D2 again just with much needed/wanted improvements. Really appreciate your time, effort, and dedication to such a great mod :slight_smile:

The only way to get your items back is GDStash. Unless you backed up your save folder, which most people don’t. So I can assume you didn’t either.

Pierre, I did what you suggested and it worked. I can continue my game without starting all over again. Thank you so much.

Can anyone tell me if what i’m seeing is correct and this is bugged?

Your very welcome :slight_smile:

Frenzy has 3 charge levels: 100%, 110% and 120% so you should see difference in DPS sheet.

I can almost certainly say it is not bugged. We have a lot of Frenzy players and no one is having issues.

You should see the Frenzy stacks on your bar, and you should see an increase on tooltip DPS

Strange I kept a close eye on it and I really don’t see dmg of tooltip change. I’m a nightblade + barbarian using bash as main skill and dualwield from nightblade.

Well you kind of lost me now, why bash as a main skill? Frenzy is the top tier skill right now. I have reached almost 250 mill bleed dps with my Frenzy Barb / NB. I found no reason to use anything other then Frenzy. Well Conc and Berserk for their buffs. But Bash? lol

Recently I get a big problem. I reinstall the mod and it remains.
Everything run well until I reach Worldstone Keep level 1 it is impossible to enter level 2, I get the loading screen but 5 min later it is still loading and the only way to quit is this old good Alt F4.
With an old character I can enter level 2 with the portal, play inside but impossible to enter level 2 or the final level, and to quit altF4.
Another strange and new thing when entering the goblin level, which runs well, I get a message : “TAG NOT FOUND: TARGET_ MAPGOBLIN LEVEL”
Have you any idea of what’s happen ?

Same Problems w the Steam version.
Loaded the safegame with the GoG Version and it runs flawless.

Enable Vsync in Video options to fix the “infinite loading”, this is known bug introduced in recent GD update.

OK works well thanks