[Mod] Reign of Terror

-30 damage from undead does mean flat damage reduction

it applies after % damage reductions

it is useless, you want armor and armor absorption for the most part.

Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to obtain 6 socketed weapons in single player…its literally impossible to find them anywhere wtf

Cow Level.

Do you know a good way of farming goblins then? I appreciate your help man

where’s the best place to farm for goblin spawns? Im trying to find 6 socket 1 handers and its fkn impossible

Ram already answered this

anyone know how to exactly fight brutalus? i cant seem to find his entrance in the city of the damned whatsoever.

I just downloaded this last night, and I can’t stop playing. This is obviously a labor of love. Thank you SO much to everyone who had a part in this.

1 Like

You will hardly get any answers to such general questions here on the forums because RoT community is active pretty much only on the RoT Discord server. So if you are looking for more efficient way of communication, that’s where you should visit.

RoT Wiki is another place where you can find info about the mod and its mechanics (hidden uber locations included).

2 Likes

Shattered Realm.

As Ram said, a majority of our active community is located on the discord. You will get more detailed and faster answers by hoping over there and asking.

This issue with the “tagNotFound” is due to rainbow mod. Either get rid of it, or turn it off and that will go away. (But only after you load and go back to main menu like others have said"

You will NEVER see your items, unless they are Grim Dawn only items (and even then some dont show) its just how it is.

How can we donate? Is it allowed?
How can we contribute?
I played this for 16 years.
I found some bugs, can i help on that? I’m a programmer, but idk how you’re creating this mod.

No donations are accepted for RoT development (as already mentioned in the first post).

Mods are made with GD modding tools and Lua scripts, however the current dev team is large enough so we are not necessarily looking for more people.

You can report bugs either here or on the RoT Discord server.

For the quest “Eve of Destruction,” leaving the chamber prior to speaking to Tyrael and after killing Baal makes him disappear. As a result, you’re unable to complete the quest.

That’s just how the current implementation of “spawned NPCs on enemy death” works (Izual’s Spirit, Tyrael) and you can easily avoid that by not leaving the area before talking to NPC.

However, it is possible to spawn these NPCs again by making a new game session and defeating the enemy once more.

It’s not for RoT, people are just seeing that your team are very cool and talented guys and want to buy you a beer. No strings attached to copyright issues. :wink:

Doesn’t really matter how do you interpret it because I am not going to take any chances, period.

If people want to support me then they can check out the indie game that me and @WareBare have started working on. Cannot share more details at the moment but there will be a dev-blog available in the future.

2 Likes

Glitch and bug report
hey
spells and abilities is double casting, when me and my friends is joining a multiplayer game.
fx. if I as a Sorceress cast a meteor it will cast it twice, and it will consume twice the mana and it will deal double the damage.
this does not happen for me if I hosted the game, but it will then happen for my friends when they join.
this Glitch actually makes the game unplayable in multiplayer, since I’s like cheating.

hope I was of any help.

sincerely

This is known MP bug that affects certain skill templates in mods. I am afraid that only Crate can fix this because it goes much deeper than what modding tools allow us to change.

The expansions are literally mods for all intents and purposes. What are you doing with said templates to create this issue?

This is probably a bit off-topic to modding, as I’m playing vanilla version.

But I’m able to reproduce the double-casting so consistently in multiplayer I can almost call it a valid strategy :sweat_smile:

It doesn’t work with every on-cooldown skill though. And from what I can tell the reason is high latency. When connection is solid - double-casting is rare.