[Mod] Reign of Terror

ok, thank you.

Hi, guys. I have a question if anyone is so kind as to help me. I’ve done helping me from a video all the steps to install the mod… The thing is, it works for me but I don’t get the texts of the npcs or the quests :frowning: does anyone know why please?

not really, Desmonia (right?) from act 3 drops me a Mythical version of Natalya Set from d2 and he/she is not a world boss :smiley:

and they are very quite low…nothing drops. arghh
btw…I farmed the organs but Lilith wasn’t there, she was only there the second time.
is that a bug?

thx for the answer Ram :slight_smile:

RoT supports only English language by default so make sure it’s set in the options menu. Any other language will result in missing tags.

Actually, this is one of the 24 new world bosses introduced in the latest update so once again: myth version of D2 sets can currently drop only from these world bosses.

Known bug which is going to be fixed in the upcoming hotfix.

thx ram, but…desmonia is really a worldboss? They have only 30 millions life or so…I think its a boss over the actboss ^^

but ok, time too farm :smiley:

Is there anyway to download besides Google, I don’t use Google. I tried link but ya no go. I was able to a long time ago, but its been awhile.

Capture

Can anyone help? I’ve downloaded this from google twice and it won’t unzip

i’d use 7-zip personally

winrar leaves something sorely wanting

Thanks for responding, I tried win zip wont work on torrent, and googly I don’t have, wont have

Watching this right now. Been playing other games lately. :slight_smile:

He was responding to the other person directly above him. Winzip has nothing to do with downloading torrent files. To use torrents you need to use a bittorrent client to download the actual files. Qbittorrent is a decent client to use.

https://www.qbittorrent.org/

You’ll find it much faster than using Google Drive for files of that size once you get it setup.

That not as safe, not comfortable with torrent to begin with. I’ll just have to pass on this mod at this time.

I do appreciate the replies and help on this forums, so thanks for responding.

1 Like

I was curious about the Ubers you do from the keys of terror, hate, etc. I can kill them all without too much trouble aside from Lilith, whom I just can’t kill at all without cheating using either a paladin/sorceress Hydra build or a Classic necro/Druid pet build. I just do 0 damage after a point (final 1/4th health bar) and eventually get killed. In fact, I have a much easier time in Uber Tristam with the big 3. My characters are both in the low 90s but I am not sure if 8-9 more levels will make much of a difference. My hydra build doesn’t have that one shield, but I think that was toned down with latest patch. Also, my pet build only converts about 65% elemental and physical to acid so it isn’t completely optimal but I wouldn’t think that would make Lilith unkillable.

Edit: I was able to kill Lilith without cheating on my hydra sorceress/Paladin by never going in and smiting and staying far back to not get the damage penalty. I just got Mythical Tal Rasha Shoulder and put points into Blizzard which also likely helped allot. But still no luck on my pet build.

You cant download the file through google anymore. Just gives an error message saying it has exceeded the download quota.

You need recent version of WinRAR or 7zip to extract mod files.

RoT enemies are currently being re-balanced together with xp curve so expect things like this to change in near future.

You can copy the file to your own Google Drive account and download it from there.

A torrent is nothing more than using other users as a shared server, nothing more and nothing less. And you can turn it off right after you download it if you prefer. It’s nothing to be afraid of…

I’ve personally used Qbit and it’s 100% safe, it’s an open source program.

So im standing in the dark woods and i see a skull on my map with an npc called ‘‘Shrak the bonebreaker’’ but he’s in the middle of some woods and i cant go there.

Does anyone know how i can reach this enemy?

This cool man. Thanks

Quick question - installed the standalone file, update and the hotfix as instructed. The mod starts and loads as it should, but a ton of items are checkerboards including the mana bar, most characters and theres no speech from the characters when clicking on them (no D2 sound files).

Any idea on how to fix it? I’ve attempted to delete, redownload, re-extract, and I keep getting the same issue.

Do a full circle around the middle forest and you’ll find the entrance eventually.

You are clearly not extracting mod files correctly. Simply drag and drop “ReignOfTerror” folder (has to match exactly this name) into Grim Dawn/mods folder in the following order: 0.6.1.5 -> 0.6.3.0 -> 0.6.3.0B and it has to asks you to overwrite files after extracting update/hotfix otherwise you are doing it wrong.

The final path has to look like this:

Grim Dawn/mods/ReignOfTerror and inside you have to see only these folders:

• database
  • resources
  • source
  • video
  • and bunch of text files

If you see any other folders inside “ReignOfTerror” folder besides the 4 listed above then you are extracting it incorrectly.