[Mod] Reign of Terror

Alright, thank you. I just wanted to make sure the devs are aware of it. Thank you, and keep up the great work!

thank you for such a great mod.

i just installed the 0.6.3.1 update, and im running into a weird thing with hidden ubers, when i fight them they heal for somewhere between 15~25% of their max hp every 7~10 seconds. Iā€™ve tried some skills and I feel like when my poison creeper dies is when they heal. Iā€™m running a fireclaw/rabies druid/necro.

If it is happening when summons die, then this really needs to be looked into because summoner classes will just become completely unusable

even if its just poison creeper that is causing the problem, its really frustrating to have them heal up faster than you can damage them especially once they gain their buffs for going under 20% hp

edit: it may be that the poison creepers carrion vine skill is healing bosses instead of the player

Edit2: tested a bit, and im pretty sure its carrion vine healing bosses instead of the player for 15% health

Known bug, will be fixed in the next hotfix.

Thanks for the report.

2 Likes

Do I need to play different character to get all the uniques? I ran 40 SR and there are only 3 new unique dropped. Or itā€™s simply some sets are not fully implemented?

You can get all items on any character, there is no restriction in that regard. If you are referring to the new mythical D2 sets and legendary components then those can drop only from world bosses which were introduced in 0.6.3.0 version.

1 Like

So countess seem to be basically immortal for me on Hell difficulty, i canā€™t bring her down from 996k before she heals up? whats with that

If you are a summoner, I would start by taking skill points out of Carrion Vine, as it is causing enemies to heal

Not summoner, playing Hydra

I just want to say this is probably the most epic, robust, and extensive complete overhaul mod Iā€™ve ever played in any game ever made. The fact that itā€™s a Diablo 2 mod makes it even better. Hat goes off to Ram & company for their dedication to such an awesome piece of work. I canā€™t get enough of this. Currently playing a level 98 WW Barb / Soldier and am nearly done with the build.

I had a question about Rainbow Facets; You can only find dmg to dmg converstion OR dot to dot conversion, correct? In other words, conversions are limited to Grim Dawn conversion possibilities right? (EG I cannot convert Poison to Physical or Chaos to Frostburn, but Iā€™d be able to convert Poison to Internal Trauma, and Chaos to Cold, correct?)

Which leads me to my next question of; Can you even FIND DOT to DOT Facets, as Iā€™ve only found regular damage to regular damage Facets so far (over a dozen)? And now with D3 gems being in the works (I donā€™t want to use them until their leveling system is fully complete), there may be other potential in converting damage types than just using Facets?

Iā€™ll check back for a response, or someone can tune in and let me know. Iā€™ll be live playing this for at least the next 12 hours. https://www.twitch.tv/absofficial - Obliterating world / Uber bosses

When converting, the attached DOT to a damage type will also be converted. I.e. the same as in the original Grim Dawn. For example, ā€œFire damage dealt as Physicalā€ will convert both Fire and Burn damage into Physical and Internal Trauma damage. There is no separate type of conversion for DOT damage. However, % increased damage to a type, such as % increased Physical damage, will not increase the corresponding DOT damage, in this case Internal Trauma.

Not part of your question, but some damage types donā€™t have a corresponding DOT type, such as Pierce or Chaos, so converting Fire damage into Chaos will not convert the Burn damage.

Word, so letā€™s say I have ~ 2500% Phys multi and ~ 2000% Trauma multi. Letā€™s say I get 4 facets and I want to convert 100%. The flat acid damage gets converted to phys damage from all sources and is then multiplied by the 2500% phys, and all Poison sources will get converted to Trauma damage then multiplied by Traumaā€™s 2000%, correct? (Even if it doesnā€™t state itā€™s converting the poison to trauma?)

If thatā€™s how it works, does anybody want to trade me 4 of these? Lol. So rare to get the right one, let alone 4 of them. Pretty much the last thing my WW barb needs.

Correct. For conversion purposes, DOT damage is converted along with its parent damage type, assuming the resulting damage type has a DOT (i.e. Bleed, Chaos and Aether/Magic do not). Also, damage may only be converted once.

The facets appear to drop more often in the rifts, according to a friend of mine. I have yet to test that myself.

~shattered realms?

i have dismantle khalim flail now when i restart kurast travincial the boss dont drop the flail again nice mod also K

Right. I call them rifts, but you are correct.

Just curious, was wondering if this is still being worked on? And if work for some models is planned (like a proper werewolf model for the druid, Duriel model, etc). Awesome mod, loving it.

First of all, thank you very much for the nice mod!!!
Questionļ¼šhow can I get into the end-game mapļ¼ŸIā€˜ve been looking for that for three daysļ¼Œwhere is the Ranisuļ¼Ÿļ¼Ÿ

The latest update has been released a week ago so yes, the mod still is and will continue to be developed for the foreseeable future.

Player character model change on runtime is not supported in GD so druid shapeshifting is not going to happen and any new custom character / creature models are currently not planned due to how much work is involved.

General info like this can be found on the RoT Wiki, link in the first post - FAQ section.

Iā€™ve looked it up in Rot Wiki, but the latest information of Rot Wiki is version 0630b, and the end-game map is added to version 0631!

World bosses added in 0.6.3.0 are not ā€œend-gameā€ content per se but more of a stepping stone between campaign and end-game ubers / high SR.

Their locations and drops can be found on RoT Discord server -> pinned msg inside ā€œitems-identifyā€ channel.