[Mod] Reign of Terror

I know the position of world bosses and the intensity of them,but the new boss “ranisu” added in version 0631. And I found that the updated map file contains information about the end game map.It shows cold plains tier 1, and there are 10 tiers in total, but I can’t find the entrance to the first tier?

Just started to play RoT. I have a few questions, I’m sorry if they were answered before, but it’s a single long ass thread and I can’t read it all, I’d rather play the game.

• Is it possible to find Aether Crystals in this mod? There are a few recipes/ingredients that require it. Is it a useless leftover from Grim Dawn campaign, or will I be able to craft/find these in RoT?
  • How do I move my mercenary from one medal to another?
  • What exactly is Constitution? The tooltip in the Character stats doesn’t say what it is. Also, Constitution Bonus is not affected by +15 Constitution from Vidala’s Fetchlock.

Thank you!

That’s because there is none. But keep the rumors flowing. This was good observation, but wrong.

Crystals are bought from vendors.
You need to buy mercs when switching them.
Constitution is that bar over your HP. It is how much HP you can generate outside of a fight. Or how fast. Can’t remember exactly

At least one build guide on the website assumes barbs can dual wield 2H weapons. However, I found some posts in this thread saying that this isn’t possible and will probably not be implemented due to how difficult this is to do in GD.

Has this been implemented, or is the build guide incorrect?

There are no 2h weapons in RoT that can be dual-wielded so the build guide is misleading.

What build guide is this so I can talk to the poster and figure out why he said that. Unless you are looking at a guide that maybe be using a skill that got switched to a 2-Handed only skill that was a prior Dual Wielding able.

The barb/druid whirlwind/hurricane build at https://www.reignofterrorgd.com/buildguides/Whirlwind-Reaper

‘Against bosses, spam Maul and make sure to keep both Fissure and Earthquake active’

However, as a dual wield build, spamming maul is impossible as this requires a 2H weapon.

Hello.
ur mod r awesome! thx, back 2 20xx :smiley:
But i have some problem.
i came to the 2nd act, in sanctuary, & all that i see is space…

help plz

This is because Maul changed to a 2-Handed only skill in 0.6.3.0
So that build is outdated. At least on that part

You do not have AoM expansion. You need AoM and FG to fully experience this mod.

I may be remember the info wrong (correct me if I am please). A recent patch removed weapon damage from the Holy damage auras. Isn’t it in Grim Dawn that a skill needs weapon damage to benefit from flat damage? Therefore shouldn’t the 3 elemental mastery passives from Sorcerer now be useless for an Auradin?

For the flat damage yes. The % Damage should be fine. Masteries IMO should’ve never had that flat damage to begin with. But now that it has its hard to get rid of it without players Rioting

so for fixing this bug i need buy 2 more addons AoM & FG?
or are there ways to fix it differently?

No, the opening post states quite clearly:

“Compatibility: Grim Dawn Forgotten Gods expansion (requirement: base Grim Dawn, AoM and FG xpacks)”

sorry, I don’t speak English perfectly, so I didn’t read it carefully.
Thank you, left to buy add-ons =)

1 Like

They are well worth it and you will find that pretty much all (or most I think) current mods require both the expansions. If you love GD already without the expacs you won’t regret it.

It seems for me that there would be no reason to transfer D2 to GD if you wouldn’t want to play and share with others an updated look and feel. I didn’t see that someone proposed to you to contact a guy called “Upscale” from Youtube. He did already some 8k versions of original cinematics. Perhaps, he would agree to cooperate with you. I feel that everyone will win from that. His channel, your mod and players (at least me :rofl:).
P.S.: His LOD version Diablo II Lord of destruction Intro 8k

The issue of adding higher definition cinematics of any kind is much larger file size and RoT already has bigger size than I’d like it to be so this would go directly against it. Therefore, it’s very unlikely that this is going to happen.

I’ve finished all quests on all difficulties. In my quest log, there are no more active quests. However, I still have 80/81 devotion points. Am I missing something?

Is there a Rainbow filter available like for Dawn of Masteries/Grimarillion?