[Mod] Reign of Terror

Does the mod still work with the recent Grim Dawn update?

Iā€™m just downloaded to play. It still works very well. :smile:

I appear to still be having issues with mine since the patch as well, although Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s related or not as I havenā€™t played in awhile. Iā€™ve attempted re-installing the 3 files (original, update & hotfix) on three separate occasions, extracting them all into my Grim Dawn Folder and overwriting each previous one in the correct order. I then assume I just run Grim Dawn as usual (x64) and all should be good? I keep getting the standard GD menu. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you have both expansions for the game?

I tend to tel people to take the tooltip with a grain of salt. A lot factors into bad numbers there

Yes it still works, but I canā€™t use the waypoints and the map is also broken. I guess there should be an update version but I canā€™t find it. Anybody help? Please! :sweat_smile:

Yep, I do have both expansions installed. I went through the walk through carefully and am not sure where I have gone wrong. As a side note that is most likely unrelated, Iā€™m running Windows 10.

Do I by chance have to create a new folder called ā€œmodsā€ in the Grim Dawn folder and then extract it into there? Iā€™ve just been extracting it right into the Grim Dawn folder so far. All I have in my Grim Dawn folder currently is a browser option and notepad both named ā€œlogā€, as well as the Settings folder with ā€œkeybindingsā€ and ā€œoptionsā€. Thanks!

Yup. Create the ā€œmodsā€ folder if it doesnā€™t exist. I think the only time the game auto creates this folder is if you own the Crucible.

Hmm strange, I do own the Crucible. Thanks a lot for clearing that up! Iā€™m sure that will fix the problem.

Well thenā€¦ there goes my theory for why some people it doesnā€™t make this folder for :wink:

To clear up some confusion for some people, the Grim Dawn folder you should be extracting into is in Program Files (x86) / Steam / SteamApps / Common / Grim Dawn / Mods.

I was originally extracting into a different Grim Dawn folder located under My Documents / My Games / Grim Dawn where there was no mods folder.

Where can I send a bug report? After using ā€œspeed shrineā€ I pressed space(pause) then alt-tabed and now whole game is 2x speed(me, monsters, attacks) almost impossible to play. Game restart didnā€™t help me.

Ooh yeaā€¦ you can not put mods there. Only certain types of mods that only customize settings can be placed in this location. Rainbow filter can be placed here and some of Grim UI can be.

Stuff like RoT, Grimarillion and so on must be placed in the mods folder in GDs install path.

Speed Shrine is just a single target buff and thus cannot affect anything else other than the player character who activated it. What you are describing is most likely related to a 3rd party tool like Grim Internals or a console command as those are the only 2 ways how to edit game speed.

Iā€™m not using any tools nor commands. Game is literally unplayable now.
All monster pack are dying in 5-6 seconds. Except bosses ofc. If boss is strong = I am dead in 5-6 sec. Because no reaction time for skills or potions.

Only thing I can think of is try a clean install of the mod.

You win the ā€œRoT most fucked up issue todayā€ award :1st_place_medal: :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Can you create a Rainbow Filter file?
I hope you do that. Thanks you for reading

Been playing Reign of Terror Mod cant seem to find Tals Shoulders. I have cleared all content and even up to lvl 100 on Waystones so am i missing something?> I have yet to see Tals Shoulders/Pants. The Set only shows a 5 piece and does not show shoulders or pants

Why does every build suggest Tal Rasha shoulders when the 5 piece set doesnā€™t have shoulders in them? Does mythical tal rasha set have the shoulders or something?

Mythical Tals Shoulders

Mythical Tals Shoulders