[Mod] Reign of Terror

If someone wants too then I’m not against it. But our team probably will not.

Because it is a lot of work, and our resources are better spent elsewhere.

Why doesn’t your team want to do it? Can you explain it to me? Sorry for my english…

I have a problem using GDStash with ROT.
I get fatal error when loading the rot database :
slight_smile:javax.swing.ImageIcon@1633d4 Extraction of C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grim Dawn\mods\ReignOfTerror\resources\SceneryGreece.arc failed

What is this file "SceneryGreece.arc " perhaps is corrupted and in this case when I reach this part my game could crash ??

I download the file again and reinstall all. I download with GoFile because Google is not working.

Could you help please.

Thanks for the report, 0.6.1.5 standalone will be re-uploaded on Google Drive tomorrow.

And with regards to the error message, you can try renaming or moving SceneryGreece.arc from resources folder as your version appears to be corrupted for some reason. This can be related to incomplete download or using older version of archive tool when extracting mod files.

I have an archive of the 0.6.1.5 stand alone and I replace the SceneryGreece.arc file ans all seems working well.
Thanks for the support

Hello,Ram !

I have a problem with the Mod,The Secret Bosses not spawn,the Chest can open,in all Difficultes.

My Version is 0.6.3.1

Can you help me?

Thx Nice Greetings

Uber bosses spawn only when playing on Hell difficulty. Normal / Nightmare spawn one-shot chest instead.

Make sure to extract mod files in the correct order: 0.6.1.5 -> 0.6.3.0 -> 0.6.3.1 and everything should work just fine.

Only in Hell,thx i beginning hell next day

Thx

Quick question: Does the damage conversion aIso appIy to devotions and “speIIs on %attack”?
For exampIe if I have 100% eIementaI damage to acid dmg conversion, wiII the meteor from taI rasha’s beIt do acid dmg?
thx in advance

btw: Super awesome mod. Didn’t have that much fun in a game for a Iong time!

If you have “x dmg conv to y dmg” this conversion influences every skill, doesn’t matter where it comes from. Even the “chance on attack” and “chance when hit” skills. And Devotion Skills too.
Then there is the specific conversion “x dmg to y dmg on z skill” this conversion counts only for the skill described.

Ok, I see.
Maybe it couId be possibIe to make it more visibIe ingame, so the skiII description actuaIIy changes the damage type. But that wouId be a suggestion for the vaniIIa grim dawn game I guess not reing of terror mod :smiley:
Thanks a Iot for the anwer

If you have the “x dmg to y dmg on z skill” with a 100% conversion than it “should” change.

I tested it with a “Servitor’s Cleaver” (Rare MI) with “100% phys dmg conv to fire dmg to Righteous Fervor” and it changed the tooltip on Righteous Fervor from Phys Dmg to Fire Dmg. (Oathkeeper)
So it should even work with Mod Items and Descriptions.

To be a bit more specific: I have an assa/sorc with palasha’s chest that gives 28% ele to acid conversion and also 50% ele to acid conversion to Venom spell. Then I have one of the jewels that gives another 25% ele to acid conversion. So with venom active I have 103% ele to acid conversion.
Now I use phoenix strike that does elemental damage. When I hover over it on my skiIIbar it stiII says elementaI damage. However if I go to my 2nd character sheet and hover over phoenix strike then it tells me the correct converted damage.
Now with spells Iike hydra, fire trap etc. it stiII says fire damage, eventho it shouId say acid/poison damage.
It’s not a big deaI since the conversion works as intended, onIy a visuaI thing :smiley:

some remarks :
there is very little number of spears in the game, could you do something?
Palashia set seems to be for Amazon but looks hesitating between C Necro and Druid for the second class and improve Jab and rabies and poison dagger look strange as they are all default attack.

After near 2,000 hours i dont know exactly what is a default attack : only mentioned in the description, or use with the mouse, RBM or LBM ? i hope it is not with LBM as i use it for move only.

I loaded up the game today and my characters are gone. I was able to find the save files under C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\STEAMID\219990\remote\save\user but for some reason the game isn’t loading the files. Any suggestions on how to recover my characters?

All javelins are in the mod (including normal / magic / rare / unique and even custom made runewords). General goods / weapon vendors sell base javelins frequently if you don’t have luck with drop rates when leveling.

Default attacks are used to proc weapon pool skills (WPS) and can be assigned to any skill slot.

Sounds like your cloud saves were turned off or something. It is recommended to use local saves to avoid such issues. You can do that by copying character save files from cloud save folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\STEAMID\219990\remote\save\user) into local folder (C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\user\ _character-name)

Its too bad some of the thing is D2 can’t be implemented (like the sprite change for Druid Werewolf/Werebear forms). Fired up D2 recently and been playing a few builds (/players 8 Druid summoner somehow feels faster then /players 1 Necro summoner).

Course the game is a damn pita to get running. 1.12a is the last version that Multires works with but Diablo 2 up and suddenly decided that that version won’t run anymore after playing perfectly fine for a week.

Love the mod but have one complaint. After going through Nightmare and onto hell I had to go back to NM and level cause the mobs have an XP penalty on them. I was about 6-8 lvls below the mobs and was getting like no xp per kill. So I had to go back to NM and level…

Is it possible for you to remove the XP penalty?

I have also been having a problem as of late. The screen will go black, you see the cursor and can move it and the music is still playing. You have to end the task of the game to close it out. I do not know if this is due to your mod or the game itself.

Leveling curve is currently being reworked together with overall monster rebalance in the whole campaign.

Need more info on the black screen bug, under what circumstances does it happen and what mod version are you on?