[Mod] Reign of Terror

L. Sentry fix Is coming with HF4 which should be released this week together with the new areas and who knows… maybe Ram NPC will be willing to share some info on the new uber zone.

This is not AoM related, looks like you are missing .tex files located in “ReignOfTerror/resources/0_rot.arc”.

You can to try to re-download the base mod version (0.1.1) and extract 0_rot.arc.

Let me know if it helped. If not then I will upload just this file.

Does, anyone else have this issue?

question, when it says skills cast magic damage, what damage type is it?

Magic= aether

ok thank you.

I downloaded the mod yesterday along with the hotfix, but when I click to load the mod it loads infinitely and never starts

If you have followed the installation guide than everything should be working.

Step 1: Extract content of “ReignOfTerror_AoM_v0.1.1.rar” into your “Grim Dawn/mods” folder (so it looks like this: “Grim Dawn/mods/ReignOfTerror”)
Step 2: Download Reign of Terror v0.1.1. - Hotfix 2, extract it into your “Grim Dawn/mods” and overwrite the files
Step 3: Download Reign of Terror v0.1.1. - Hotfix 3, extract it into your “Grim Dawn/mods” and overwrite the file

I suggest to delete the ReignOfTerror folder located in Grim Dawn/mods folder and then try to extract just the base mod version without any hotfix. If it works then apply Hotfix 2, try to start the mod again to see if everything works and if so then apply Hotfix 3.

Btw, what download link have you used to download the base mod files (ReignOfTerror_AoM_v0.1.1.rar)?

O very nice:D

Have you looked in to the Enchant problem with spears?

Yep, fixed in HF4.

Hell Yea your tha man.:slight_smile:

Ask: In what state is the “~” key pressed?
I press the “~” key in the game, without any effect.

While playing the mod with any character.

The key should be below “Esc” / above “Tab” key on most of the keyboards.

Screen gets a little bit darker when you press tilde key ~, after that you must type something to see command line.

Main console command (example game.Spawn) must be followed with space key, then you type adress between quotation mark " (example “records/items/misc/inventorybag.dbr”).

Full console command in that example will be game.Spawn “records/items/misc/inventorybag.dbr”

Additional note: That command can be useful when you are short of space on your mule characters, so simple you can use main command game.Spawn or game.Give, first command will spawn bag at your feet (you must pick it to add to bags menu) and second command will add bag to your bags menu. Use that command as QoL (quality of life) on your mules.

The other types of commands are utility ones, main command example character.WarpCursor which must be followed with space key and “true” to enable it, so full command will be character.WarpCursor “true”. To disable that command use character.WarpCursor “false”

Additional note: Use that command as last resort of help when you get stuck in some bugged wall/room without doors or path to pass by.

===

@Ram, I didnt tried yet new hotfixes you added after 0.1.1 release, maybe will do it during next days.

Thank you for the answer from the top two.

Maybe my statement is incorrect.

My problem is that when I press the key of “~”, there is no change in the game screen, and there is no place to input commands.:frowning:

First I would check if tilde ~ is bind to any position under Keybinding in Options.

Ram NPC?

So we don’t get to fight you like Brother Laz?:rolleyes:

What about Avatar of Mogdrogen? Also NPC by default but don’t you dare to piss him off :stuck_out_tongue:

or Perhaps Lokar, Ravager, or Ram special Celestial NPC :smiley:

My options are all default. It doesn’t seem to bind the “~” key. How should I bind it?

Have you an English-keyboard-layout?
Is the key left from “1” labeled as “~”?

Here on my German-Keyboard-Layout I have to press “^” twice or “Shift” + “^”
to open the console window.

Thank you for your help. I am the Chinese system, but the default is English-keyboard-layout