[Mod] Reign of Terror

Yeah, you need to have pet attack skill assigned to attack goblin with pets/mercs/traps. I tried to fix goblin so that pets would attack him by default but no luck so far (propably has to do something with the controller which is very uniq to goblin and I cannot really adjust it further otherwise he wouldn’t be running away from the player at all).

I’ll leave skills/devotions to @DenisMashutikov since he’s the expert.

Sentries are summon type skill and its share proc chance and proc cooldown between each summoned object.
Arcane bomb have 2 sec. cooldown when no one sentry can’t proc it.

[QUOTE=Ram;623961]Are you @riesabass from youtube by any chance? If not then you are the second person to report this issue and if so then there must be something wrong after all. (Tested it but didn’t find any issues in my version)

could i have a command to spawn the horadric malus plz

and im not risabass

game.Give “records/0_rot/items/quest_items/rot_quest_item_horadric_malus.dbr”

RAM can you give an estimate on when all acts will be completed for this mod

Let’s make a quick maths: 2+2 is 4 minus 1 that’s 3… plus 1 is 4.

4 is the average number of hours I have for modding Mon-Fri
10 hours on weekends
that’s around 171 hours per month for modding.

1 town takes me approx. 100 hours to make (with exception of Pandemonium Fortress in Act 4)
1 large map (mostly outdoor maps) approx. 30 hours to make
1 small map (for example underground levels) approx. 15 hours

That’s including all new NPCs / monsters.

Remainig Act 2 maps
large: 6 = 180 hours
small: 16 = 240 hours

Act 3 maps
town: 1 = 100 hours
large: 8 = 240 hours
small: 19 = 285 hours

Act 4 maps
town: 1 = 50 hours
large: 5 = 150 hours

Act 5 maps
town: 1 = 100 hours
large: 10 = 300 hours
small: 13 = 195 hours

Which is almost 1840 hours just to complete maps / npcs / monsters.
Now if we devide it by 171 we get nearly 11 months.

Then we have to add time required to make quests which should give around 13 months in total.

This time could be halved if I was working on the mod full time and not just as a hobby but I have to pay the bills so… yeah, here you have it.

Some skills feedback :

• Charged Bolt Sentry is not attacking Training dummy even if I use Pet attack
  • Lightning Sentry : how many times should attack this sentry ? Because It only attacks 4 times and a fifth time with Death Sentry. Is it normal that there is a chain lightning attack to Lightning Sentry when you get Death Sentry and not when you don’t ?
  1. Just test it detail. This in not critical isse. Most probably sentry don’t attack dummy due to Mine model (mesh). Behaviour controller (mortar or totem) doesn’t influence. I can change model to mortar in next D2 patch, or mau be anyone have another idea for sentry model.

2. It have 20% chance to cast explosion with 5 sec delay.

And about the number of attacks of lightning sentry ? Should it attack continuesly during its lifetime ? Or just 4 times ?

It Should attack continuesly during its lifetime

Hello LS only attacks 5 times a trap

<expressive exclamation>
All works correctly. I could not reproduce your issues neither in RoT or D2C.

Well that just sucks I have made 2 different toons and same thing each of the 4 traps fire 5 times

My mercenary (Act 1) doesn’t want to attack the treasure goblins, normally. I’m setting her to aggressive to see if that helps.

Just tested it and you are correct, all of the traps attack only 5 times and then start hitting the mobs with melee autoattacks :smiley:
Thx for the report, will fix it asap.

I will look into it again but all of my previous attempts only broke the goblin’s behaviour.

Hey Ram traps don’t attack goblin either FYI.
Haven’t tried pet attack on him with traps yet either.

Uploaded footage of the new areas that I’ve been working on for the past 2 weeks.

Enjoy.

//youtu.be/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyT3NL3hx9o&list=PLSUNRnw8qKT0H8eFIjeESVHZh6B18kIDW

Look at this Lightning Sentry :stuck_out_tongue:

O man can’t wait new areas to kill stuff.

I’m so jealous of that Lightning Sentry:cry:

Any hints on that (Hidden) area you are willing to part with :smiley:

Is this why some NPC’s in act 2 are missing body textures?

Edit: to clarify, I have AoM installed.