[Mod] Reign of Terror

Sweet new uber to die in. This is all music to my Javazons ears:D

Ram the pic’s for the runewords for spears are checkered squares.

Oh… it was getting late here so I wasn’t completely focused when packing the hotfix.

The last version of Reign of Terror v0.1.1. - Hotfix 2 (hopefully) (114 MB): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EMmBUY3BRRoFjvSUz8APxNjLYlHhEQWb

Changelog:

• Fixed missing UI bitmaps for new javelins

Apologize for the inconvenience.

Oh… it was getting late here so I wasn’t completely focused when packing the hotfix.

The last version of Reign of Terror v0.1.1. - Hotfix 2 (hopefully) (114 MB): https://drive.google.com/open?id=10hTTMwhQzskboIWOSpEzaWF1gjxIn5r7

Changelog:

• Fixed missing UI bitmaps for new javelins

Apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Can you please check these mobs again: pit lord, sand raider, act2 huntress
If possible, can you at once rename(just the race shown under the mob name) all the old demon(change the tag name mapping or something?) to like old_demon so once I see them I know they need to be fixed? Now I have to think for a second whether the extra racial damage is applied or not.

The random augments sold only seem to be a small subset of all the vanilla augments, is it possible to add all of them?

All of the said enemies have correct Race and “bonus dmg to demons” should apply to them. I checked all of the other enemies and everything is ok so you don’t have to worry about races anymore.

Only a limited number of augments is sold at a time. You need to refresh vendor’s goods to find more. All vanilla augments should be implemented already.

great mob btw

Great mod btw

^^^title^^

Loving the mod. It’s filling my need for a good ARPG right now.

I have a request; is there any way we can have caster daggers as off-hands? As it stands they’re labeled as one-hand, but they’re unusable in the offhand. I feel as though they’d fit the role of a poison-based javazon better than a voodoo doll or book as they’re better for itemization for such a build.

Keep up the great work, sir.

stuck on the search for cain iv got the scroll from tree got the scroll from her used the scroll she gave me and didnt get any stones for the order HELP PLZ

Attack speed based.

There should be some usable shields for such build since defense is very important in this mod.

But to answer your question: yes, it is possible to make copy of all daggers and change their template to off-hand but that would require quite alot of work to add them back to the loottables. I might do it after I finish the thing I am currenty working on.

You can add the scroll again via ingame command line:

1. Press “~” on the keyboard
  2. Write the following command: game.Give “mod_testgrounds/cain/scroll_main.dbr”
  3. Use the scroll and it should give you the symbols

vvmessagev
Attack speed

it appears that after the latest hotfix the paladin skill Zeal states that it is missing a weapon/item to be used when I go 2H. The skill does seem to still work with 2H, but remains grayed out unless a shield is equipped.

Thx for letting me know. Hotfix below.

Hotfix 3 (4 MB): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z10LSGyvWKjnGz73wsr6-W-6r_Q9rjX0

Changelog:

• Fixed Zeal skill for 2h weapons
  • Increased base movement speed to 1.1

Thank you for answering.

Tools of the trade killed the smith and the anvil will not light up to drop the hammer for the quest help plz

something i have noticed is that there does not appear to be any brutes in act1… did i just not notice them or where they not added?

also, i was wondering if you are using the original audio from D2/LoD, or did some of your own VO/audio work?

Are you @riesabass from youtube by any chance? If not then you are the second person to report this issue and if so then there must be something wrong after all. (Tested it but didn’t find any issues in my version)

Brutes can be found in Dark Wood and no, I am not using custom made audio for D2 assets, however I made 1 NPC with my voiceovers found in Act 2.

I created a assassin with lightning sentries in main skills and I can’t kill the goblin 'cause… they don’t attack it at all :slight_smile: (same problem as pet I guess).
Another thing : I’m not sure but it seems that proc chance of devotion skills bind to those sentries is much lower than the one indicated (like arcane bomb at 25%).

Thx for your work.