Hello everyone. I’m new and this is “ReSound”, my first mod (so I’m hopefully doing everything right).
I’m just a casual player and at the moment I don’t own any DLC for the game (hopefully I will get them soon), but as a musician and sound designer I always wanted to try and change some sounds in Grim Dawn to fit more my style.
I initially made this for myself, but now I decided to try and share it, kinda scary
- Most menu sounds: buttons, opening inventory etc.
- Some inventory sounds when selecting and moving items
- Some drops sounds
- Riftgate sound effects
- Changed riftgate loop again (wasn’t a fan of the previous)
- Level up
- Vindictive Flame (+ possible skills which use the same sound effect)
- Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange (+ possible skills which use the same sound effect)
Just replace your Sound.arc file in the Grim Dawn/resources folder and everything should be good to go. Backup the original file to go back to the default sounds!
Good to know:
Not owning the DLCs, I don’t really know if this works with them… I don’t see why it shouldn’t, but would be nice if you could let me know