[MOD]Stasher v11 fo 1.1.4.1(GDx2) Include source data & Still applicable 1.1.5.2 (GDx2)

There is no difference in the sources, the other is just the compiled version. If you extract the .arz, you end up with the same source files.

While okami29 is based on the tt300 file placed in the OP, you are based on the Grimarillion data created by ASSYLUM101, and I think they are clearly different in design.

Yep exactly this.

agreed, but if he used the dbrs and tex file from my version, he should see the window as it is in v10 (with rearranged buttons).
So the fact that he does not means he did not properly merge my version with whatever he started out with. Chances are he simply only merged the dbrs and kept the old window background image

Yeah. He wrote “1.1.4.1 version”, so I also thought he used your files at first.

Does anyone know if I’d be able to merge this mod with the other one I use so that I can continue playing a custom game without a broken stash? I’ve been at it for hours and haven’t been getting anywhere; I don’t even know if I’m trying to do something that’s even possible.

not sure which one’s the other one, but generally the answer is yes. You can merge almost any mods with each other, depending on which ones you want to merge it might take more or less effort however.

Merging stasher should be a matter of minutes though, if you know what you are doing

Other one’s Smash n’ Grab. :slight_smile:

Do you know how to mod GD in general ? Won’t go into too much detail there… here are the steps you need to do

1. get the Smash N Grab (SnG) source - either it comes with the mod, or you extract it from the .arz and .arc

2. get

or

In the latter case, you need to extract the stasher mod as well, but you need not create the .tex for the window

1. get
  1. copy the stasher source files into the extracted SnG mod, overwrite whatever already exists

2. place the template wherever you have extracted your templates to, in subdir ingameui

3. use AssetManager to assemble the merged mod

Depending on whether you have the full SnG and Stasher sources (including their assets file), you can now build the mod .arz and all its .arc files with AssetManager. The first Stasher link I provided contains all sources, the other one only the resulting mod, no idea if SnG comes with source

If you do not have the full sources (.tex files but not their .tga or .psd originals and no asset files for them), then pack the .arc files with ArchiveTool. If you have all sources, use them. If you do not have SnG sources, don’t use the stasher ones either and simply pack the .tex etc with the ArchiveTool.

Thank you so much! I have never modded anything before but this seems idiot-proof. Which means I’ve got a good 60 percent chance of doing it properly. :slight_smile:

So it appears I spoke too soon! I can’t find the source files for SnG anywhere – the particular version I have has been taken down by the mod author, unfortunately – and attempting to extract them from the included .arz gives an error message. :-S

For .arz: ArchiveTool “path\database.arz” -database “path\database”
For .arc: ArchiveTool “path\templates.arc” -extract “path\database”

Does anybody know if exist a smaller version of this mod. I want a bigger stash, but this is far too much.

this is it afaik, most people that want a larger stash do want it as big as possible. Unless this is bigger than your screen, I am not sure why you would look for something smaller…

I didn’t understand what you meant, but I guess you meant that the warehouse was beyond the screen. You can set the size of the UI by “Options”.

Well, I think a smaller version will make much easier to arrange and organize items.
Plus the interface is kind of too big and it is too difficult to find an item.

I don’t want an infinite space, I don’t need or want to collect everything. Only the stuff i want to keep. I think, the proper stash size is an equilibrium that allows you to keep enough, but not too big so you have no decision to make. So to me, something half way between crates too restrictive size, and this too big to be really manageable, would be the perfect size.

Oh, I see what you mean, but this is a custom MOD, and nobody forces you to use it. :grin:

Is not only the size. While my screen is not that big and this may be a problem. Gameplay wise, I just think this is too much space to be easy to organize your stuff, or keep track of it. That was the reason of my question.

Of course. I like the idea of the mod, and I understand this is what most people want, this is not an attempt on criticism. I was just curious to know, if somebody made a smaller version. Or maybe launching a suggestion out there.

PS: I wanted to change my previous comment to address it properly to you, and ended moving it. ops

Glad to see you got the Stasher updated in the image! :+1:

Your character window is using the database records from the Vanilla X-Character window though. That’s why you have different bag buttons and the stats window text extends too far down. Just a friendly suggestion. :slightly_smiling_face: