[MOD] Stellar

Mod updated to version b.0.3

• Reworked the Star Hunter spawn system, now weaker versions spawn at low levels (with a lower chance of dropping Star Dust)
  • Added 1 new weapon
2 Likes

Great mod, will you be including stasher or grimmest as well? Thanks

Don’t think I will any time soon, sorry. Still have a lot of work to do with the mod itself.
I ll consider adding increased stash later on, not sure about grimmest though, since I’m not a huge fan tbh.

Thank you for your response, I am looking forward to your future updates.

Is this thing ready to play? I want it!!

Check the 2nd post for download links! :slightly_smiling_face:

Ya… I seen that after I was reading I did some scrolling. Surely sounds amazing. I don’t play mods but this 1 sure seems like it could add some new found fun.

Can we play existing characters with this mod and are you planning on changing any of the core classes to suit the mod?

This mod isn’t going to introduce any changes to vanilla items and classes, so you can use an existing character. Check out this thread on how to port your vanilla characters to custom games.

symbolic link created and ready to try the Mod bro!!

b.0.4 update is here!

• Added 3 new items
  • A few cosmetic changes

OP also updated to show current item stats.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, I noticed that the b.0.4 update is smaller than the previous update. Is there anything removed that caused this?

Hmm, didn’t even notice that… I think this happened, because the Asset Manager (aka the modding tool) doesn’t always delete unused files and assets like it’s supposed to. The size decrease happened only to the texture archive - I do experement with textures a lot, so I guess it was littered with unused versions that should’ve been auto-removed. I did a clean archive build manually this time, so now it contains only necessary files.

Last time I checked in-game - everything was in place, but let me know if something is missing.

Thank you, I will let you know if I notice anything missing.

Do I need to change my loot filter to find these new items? Are they considered common items because they have no power? I’ve played the mod a few hours and yet to see any. I have killed a lot of chapter bosses as well. Also would these items be able to drop from totems?

As you can see in the OP, the base item also is a legendary item, so not a common item.

As to where they drop, check the pdf that comes with the zip, it lists all bosses and which item they drop.

I will look at it after I get done grilling my burgers. But I could have sworn it said off end bosses.

All new items (including powerless) are lvl 94 and start dropping at mob lvl ~90 (at least they should). As Mamba said, all the drops are listed in the guide inside of the mod archive. The drop chance is pretty low btw, so you really need to farm the listed bosses to get the item you want.

Little update: The mod is being worked on, but due to constant crashes of my PC (blue screens, presumably caused by my old hard drive) the working prossess is slowed down. Thanks for your understanding.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Stellar API