Mod the experience required per level / max level cap?

Thatā€™s what I was curious about, the game uses a default max somewhere. I checked the templates, found monster spawner. Set max to 200 from 100. Saved. But nothin. Iā€™m curious what I should be doing after I make a change to a template. Does it take effect? Or am I to do something else to make whatever change I make work.

Changing templates has no effect. Also, that template is not being used.

Do you know which file the game is using that handles this whole spawn issue? I looked around, another attempted this and said the scripted spawns still worked, but everything did not. There has to be some easy method to fix this.

No, I assume the proxies are responsible for that, but am not sure.

Ok, so yeah, proxy pools it seems to be the place I need to edit. I think I just need to set force spawn to true. Will try this now
only thing I donā€™t understand is the max player level on all these proxy pools are blank. So something controls this, I shouldnā€™t have to go edit every single proxy pool and ā€œhopeā€ it even works lol

The template defaults it to 100, doesnā€™t it ? So unless you override that, 100 is the max level - and you editing the template wonā€™t affect that, the template just reflects GD in that regard from my understanding.

Thatā€™s what I am trying to understand, it defaults to 100, something somewhere must have where this template defaults to?

The GD executable I would assumeā€¦

wellā€¦ just edited the proxy for the atherial crystals to seeā€¦ set all to lv 200 max and spawn always to true. went to burial hillā€¦ and not a single thing around. Manā€¦ really wish this wasnā€™t so complicated. is Zantai able to explain how to overcome this I wonderā€¦

Okayā€¦ so nvmā€¦ editing proxy did actually work. frikkin finally! Now I will edit them all :slight_smile:

Amazingā€¦ the great spawn mystery has been solved!

kinda interesting that the default values from templates arent used. that basically means you removed any ā€œdefaultā€ entry and entered smth like 200?

(too bad GD doesnt run on unity)

Thatā€™s great. Could you please give me a real quick guide what you change exactly?

Yeah, I have to go edit about 450 proxy pools now and I am putting 250 in max character level where they are all blank normally. Will take me a few days to finish but will be great!

Go into asset manager, go to your records, proxies and in ā€œpoolsā€ click on say the crystals. In this you will see a ā€œmin character levelā€ and ā€œmax character levelā€ for every max character level with a blank input. Put say 250. Just copy that and then paste into every max char level slot you see blank that is associated with something.

Donā€™t bother on empty entries. Do for both normal and champion (if any)
Itā€™s this part.

I will make a try. Thank you!!

Zantai to the rescue!! Wait for 1.1.9! No need to edit anything. They will spawn soon :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know if Iā€™d say ā€œsoonā€. If the last Misadventure is any indication you might be waiting for a little bit longer than that.

It sounds like there is a bit of work for them to do yet.

This is true. Luckily for me. Hitting lv100 takes 128m experience anyway. So for now Iā€™ll leave my mod at lv100 and work on stuff up to lv96 gear. Then after 1.1.9 I can increase and add above lv100 stuff. But saving me to edit 450+ proxies makes me happy anyways lol

Hey I just sent you a DM but you can ignore it since I just found this post now. But anyways I was thinking about this and had an idea, I just donā€™t know if it is possible or even needed because of the 1.1.9 change.

What If instead of removing the level cap, we created another ā€œentityā€ that used the exp we farmed. For example you could remain always on lvl 100, but the exp would instead go to a permabuff or item in your inventory that you could set up to give +anything stats wise. This is just something I thought of to get around the 100+ monster limitation.

1 Like