Mod the experience required per level / max level cap?

Oh ive already done that lol. But I want best of both. I found grim tool to fix monster cap issue. I am just trying to get it to work

i really think you have to go through all the apropiate proxies and change the values. my idea was to directly change the defaults it in the templates, but didnt have time to dig further so far.

That’s what I was curious about, the game uses a default max somewhere. I checked the templates, found monster spawner. Set max to 200 from 100. Saved. But nothin. I’m curious what I should be doing after I make a change to a template. Does it take effect? Or am I to do something else to make whatever change I make work.

Changing templates has no effect. Also, that template is not being used.

Do you know which file the game is using that handles this whole spawn issue? I looked around, another attempted this and said the scripted spawns still worked, but everything did not. There has to be some easy method to fix this.

No, I assume the proxies are responsible for that, but am not sure.

Ok, so yeah, proxy pools it seems to be the place I need to edit. I think I just need to set force spawn to true. Will try this now
only thing I don’t understand is the max player level on all these proxy pools are blank. So something controls this, I shouldn’t have to go edit every single proxy pool and “hope” it even works lol

The template defaults it to 100, doesn’t it ? So unless you override that, 100 is the max level - and you editing the template won’t affect that, the template just reflects GD in that regard from my understanding.

That’s what I am trying to understand, it defaults to 100, something somewhere must have where this template defaults to?

The GD executable I would assume…

well… just edited the proxy for the atherial crystals to see… set all to lv 200 max and spawn always to true. went to burial hill… and not a single thing around. Man… really wish this wasn’t so complicated. is Zantai able to explain how to overcome this I wonder…

Okay… so nvm… editing proxy did actually work. frikkin finally! Now I will edit them all :slight_smile:

Amazing… the great spawn mystery has been solved!

kinda interesting that the default values from templates arent used. that basically means you removed any “default” entry and entered smth like 200?

(too bad GD doesnt run on unity)

That’s great. Could you please give me a real quick guide what you change exactly?

Yeah, I have to go edit about 450 proxy pools now and I am putting 250 in max character level where they are all blank normally. Will take me a few days to finish but will be great!

Go into asset manager, go to your records, proxies and in “pools” click on say the crystals. In this you will see a “min character level” and “max character level” for every max character level with a blank input. Put say 250. Just copy that and then paste into every max char level slot you see blank that is associated with something.

Don’t bother on empty entries. Do for both normal and champion (if any)
It’s this part.

I will make a try. Thank you!!

Zantai to the rescue!! Wait for 1.1.9! No need to edit anything. They will spawn soon :slight_smile:

I don’t know if I’d say “soon”. If the last Misadventure is any indication you might be waiting for a little bit longer than that.

It sounds like there is a bit of work for them to do yet.