Mr Zantai, I think it's time to remove/replace more terrify sources in the game - specifically on Uroboruuk Set

Great points overall. Just want to add that while Flashbang’s confuse looks like it would come in handy at early levels of the game especially if you try to bite more than you can chew since it doesn’t disperse the mob completely but does enough to stop them from attacking you.

Terrify\Fear on the other hand looks like it would annoy even low levels since it makes the enemy run like they forgot to turn the stove off.

I am up for removing terrify\fear but I wouldn’t want confusion touched. While it does add onto the clear time of the absolute end game builds I still think there might some fringe builds that might find confusion useful in at level 100.

1 Like

Now imagine if Terrify worked on Bosses and Superbosses…

That would be fun.

Just imagine Log trying to run away, flailing its tentacles around, but it can’t image

Cover his face with tentacles, shivering. Then open a huge rift under his body yelling “I’LL BE BACK”.
wormhole
The only CC could work on them is probably freeze. Don’t know CC reduction retal is viable or not.