Name 5 games you spent most time playing in your life

In no particular order, my top all time eaters of time:

• Civ III
  • Sid Meier’s Alpha Centauri
  • Firefall
  • Civ IV - Realism Invictus mod
  • Grim Dawn - 2719 hrs according to steam so far.

“Minor” time eaters:

• Any of Egosoft’s X games (bar Rebirth) - 500+hrs
  • Tiberian Sun + expac = elder things knows how many hours in skirmishes. Somewhere in the mid hundreds.
  • Civ 5
  • Empyrion Galactic Survival - 404 hrs, mostly spent never finishing major projects
  • Fallout: New Vegas - over 100hrs, still not finished the plot.
  • Skyrim - same as New Vegas, I really like fluffing around exploring everything and not finishing plots
  • Factorio - 91 hrs, 81 spent on one map.
  1. Grim Dawn
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Unreal Tournament series
  4. Bloodline Champions
  5. Skyrim

And probably Dota 2 (~500 hours) but I don’t feel I played a lot, because it’s the worst time sink ever.

• Battlefield 2
  • Borderlands
  • Gothic II: Night of the Raven
  • Need for Speed: Underground 2 (never on steam)
  • Titan Quest: Immortal Throne

Old retail, way before steam versions. Actually, I installed steam when I bought Half Life 2 as it was needed. Still I remember this old military green UI.

Probably had more time clocked with old Atari and NES games.

1. Counterstrike, started with beta 3 or 4 and played every version up to Global Offensive.
  2. Diablo II + LoD, started playing when the battle chest came out and haven’t stopped since then. Which means, every once in a year or two, I re-install D2 and play it for a few month.
  3. Windows Solitaire, best game ever! :wink:
  4. Grim Dawn, right now at 770 hours and I’m pretty sure it will never get to 1. place, even with 7k hours played.
  5. Skyrim or Oblivion, can’t tell for sure.

Titan Quest, Grim Dawn and Diablo 2 are all at the top of the list. Played them so much its several thousand hours each.

Various MMO’s from The Realm, Wish, Asheron’s Call, Dark Age of Camelot, WoW. Haven’t touched this genre since 2009 since its so dull and lacking innovative fresh ideas. That each new MMORPG is just boring reskins that can’t hold my attention more then a few hours.

Dragon Age Origins/Awakenings. 15-16 playthroughs over the years at 70 hours per play.

Unreal Tournament is something I played a ton of, even competitively, when I was younger. Mplay.com organised e-sport competitions before it was bought by Gamespy. No idea if gamespy even exists these days.

Xcom - played a ton of those as well.

Then you get to the mass effect playthroughs, Witcher 3, Elder Scrolls DaggerFall/Morrowind/Oblivion, final fantasies which are around 200-300 hours each

Borderlands/Monster Hunter games usually around 150 hours before I get bored with them.

1. Diablo 2 ( knight looking black guy and played millions of hours with him)

2. Warcraft 3 ( count less hours Playing Arthas and I love Uther the light bringer’s design a lot. fave faction humans)

3. Titan Quest playing storm+ defense for thousand hours

4. Age of Empires 2 ( my fave unit is a certain heavy cavalry introduced during Imperial age)

5. Lineage 2 : still remember my nostalgic moments with my heavy armor build sword shield style knight character- such good times

Now Grim dawn will surpass all this when oathkeeper will finally reach its full potential with Inquisitor Creed’s teachings! :cool:

So far:

1. Grim Dawn - appeared 17 times but rarely in the first place…!
  2. Diablo 2 - appeared 12 times
  3. Multiple contenders: mainly Skyrim and Warcraft 3

Thanks for posting!

1. Xcom2
  2. Divinity Original sin 2
  3. GTA 5
  4. Path of Exile
  5. Pillars of Eternity

1- titan quest
2- age of empires 2
3- grim dawn
4 - heroes of storm ( yeah i know)
5- requiem bloodymare ( not anymore but i played ALOT of it)

xD Funny thread, as others have mentionned, I have no idea about the time I spent on those before I entered the steam-era.

Pre-Steam :

TES (3) Construction Set (Mod tool)
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction
Titan Quest Immortal Throne
Neverwinter Nights 2

Post-2010-Steam : (between 1K & 3K hours)

Spiral Knights (A stupidly addictive and simplistic mmo, mostly I played PvP)
Defiance (it wasn’t that good of a mmo, but once you meet a few friends you know…)
Grim Dawn
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

It´s not in order:

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Soulstorm. MODS.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. MODS.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. MODS.
Fallout 3 GOTY. MODS.
STALKER series. MODS.
Grim Dawn. AoM.

You might go see a doctor, it seems you got a little too much Palladium running through your veins. :stuck_out_tongue:

01: Lord of the rings online (been playing since release of 2007, thousands hours)
02: FF7-8-9 (jesus christ so many hours)
03: Warframe (been playing since beta and being a founder)
04: Grim Dawn (It came so late in my life simply my fave Arpg, many many hours and still counting)
05: Doom(all of them)
06: Champions of Norrath+Baldurs gate (the good ol PS2 fave titles, still i would play them again with friends couch to couch)

For me, nothing beats the morphine feeling I get when I play Elder Scrolls games. A guilty pleasure, I guess.

1. Skyrim 2000+ hours
  2. Oblivion 2000+ hours
  3. World of Warcraft… didn’t keep track. I didnt play it as much as a lot of early adopters, however.
  4. Guild Wars 1; this was my MMO when most people played WoW. I didn’t have a way to pay WoW’s subscription fees, so I stuck with Guild Wars. I still miss this game in that nostalgic existential way… everyone has a few games like that.
  5. In no specific order: Total War games, Fallout games, Grim Dawn, Diablo III, Heroes of the Storm.
  1. Cultures 4 - 8th Wonder of the World
  2. uh… Maybe Gothic 1?
  3. Silkroad Online
  4. uh… Maybe Fable - Lost Chapters or Gothic 3, hard to say if maybe Titan Quest, rather one of these three
  5. Grim Dawn

I am sure for 1, 3 and 5 because Cultures was the game I only played for like over 4 years straight if not more, Silkroad was kind of decently played by me for a year, maybe two, maybe even three but for sure not more. Grim Dawn is just new to me and yeah, only 621 hours.

Dota 2 - over 9k hours
Age of empires 2
Grim dawn
Titan quest
Diablo 2 and 3

Not in most spent time order

1. diablo 2

2. diablo 3 ( yeah i played it thousands hours no idea why)

3. dungeons & dragons online ( those were the days…)

4. grim dawn ( few hrs from 3k)

5 ) ultima online ( played it a lot across the yrs).

Wasting time lord, wasting time. No ambition but to waste some more…

According to Steam

1. Grim Dawn
  2. Final Fantasy XIV
  3. Skyrim
  4. Warframe
  5. Torchlight 2

Including console, no. 4 is probably Dark Souls and 5 is Warframe

How come nobody mentioned Planet Blupi yet?

What is that? Never heard of it tbh, I wanted to put a period there.