Need a save file

So i reinstaled windows but forgot to backup some stuff,i dont use the steam cloud saves,i have done fresh a few times in the past,but dont feel like doing it atm,any1 got a save with atleast the ultimate unlocks? would be much apreciated

Something like this? A collection of builds at Grim Dawn Nexus - Mods and Community

1 Like

you can just use GDstash [Tool] GD Stash or GDdefiler [Tool] GD Defiler to unlock ultimate or spawn the merits if that’s the only specific thing you want
alternatively you can ofc use the GD save editor [Tool] GD save file editor to spawn a finished char you wish, or download a top20build ⭐ Top 20 Softcore builds in Grim Dawn (An Opinion) if you want one of those

1 Like

Thanks for the help lads,do mods in grim dawn affect steam achvments like with bethesda?and if so is there a mod to enable them similar to those games

Nope, they’re not affected by mods.

only way they’d affect you achievements is if
the mod has removed/altered features that steam achievements track, like ex Grimarillion can’t complete the SR shrine acheivement i think because SR"chunks" are removed so no shrine spawns

or if you ex GDstash/save editor spawn a character with XY “completed” metrics, that are part of the achievements, like max reputation,lvl 100, XY faction/quest clear etc; then those related achievements might all insta pop if you hadn’t completed it before, since now those stats are part of your char metrics and game reads them as maxed/finished and updates teh achievement tracker/progress accordingly

I see,so it works differently for different games,fallout 4 for example simply sais with any kind of mod enabled that achvments are disabled,luckily there is a mod that just ignores that :sweat_smile:

ye that’s a Bethesda thingy
i’m guessing because in most/all? their PC games console is available so you could just easily “cheat”/complete certain achievements and they might consider that a downgrade/feature for achievement unlocking that shouldn’t be normally/“official for vanilla”, but still think PC having access to console is a benefit (which it is)
other games, and ofc in this case Grim Dawn does not have the same interaction