Neeed help with my Conjurer

Hello guys, I am new in here.

I would like some advice with my Conjurer regarding skills, gear and devotions. I generally don’t like too much piano play style otherwise I would have dropped some points from savagery and go for Storm totem.

One of the things that I have already tried is to change death’s reach with wildblood crusher but both my survivability and damage went down thus I moved again to death’s reach . I am currently farming Morgoneth for Nightbringer but it never drops :frowning: .

Thank you in advance.

Here is my grim tools link Grim Tools .

At first glance, you are mixing a rotation caster set with a spammable melee skill with very low attack speed. So it’s better to decide whether you want to be an auto attack based char or a caster that throws totems and curses.
Seems like you don’t want piano builds, so you probably have to ditch Dark one set and use Rotgheist instead for Primal Strike.

2 Likes

I agree with Retal_Abuser

Try this, it’s working well for me.

Nightbringer is a bit hard to get, but not as bad as the Magi rings, etc. A good Korvan Storm Halberd works well for quite a while.

Thank you all for the feedback. I am quite a newbie here so I didn’t know that hybrid (caster/melee) are not viable.

Can you please tell me in case of melee what AS is decent to target?

Also I tend to use ADCH to stay alive on bosses. In case I go caster how do I manage to stay alive without spamming attack? Is the caster damage of dots enough to kill bosses fast or do I need to get a spamable spell?

1 Like

You don’t need attacks to lifesteal as a caster, especially when talking about vitality casters. Vitality casters have several devotions that have ADCH: Bat, Wendigo, and Scales. You could also use Seal of Blight as a spam skill (which has both ADCH and weapon damage) or Oblivion (which does not have ADCH, but has good Weapon Damage). Since you are an Occultist, I would also use Sigil of Consumption to help with sustain, especially since you are already using Rylok’s Medal.

As you already have Dark One set, I would suggest ditching the 2 handed weapon and playing a caster. This would also allow you to ditch kraken and get Wendigo or Scales for better sustain.