Nerf end game bosses / buff items

Dude I know you’ve been hearing it a lot but take it from someone who enjoys both games you should consider trying Ram’s mod (link in signature) if not the actual game.

I’m sure it’s a well made mod and lot of work was put into it, but these constant comparisons to Diablo just put me off of playing anything Diablo, official or not.

It’s stupid but i don’t care. People constantly comparing Grim Dawn or any other ARPG to Diablo just made me not want to play any of them.

+1 for being sick of people comparing Grim Dawn to the Diablo games. Don’t get me wrong, Diablo 2 LoD was fun (at least until patch 1.10 rolled around) but it had crap balance, poor pacing, tons of absolutely fucking USELESS uniques bloating the loot pool, and consequently stingy droprates for the best items even with good %MF gear. After 1.10 dropped, it just got STUPID with the insane powercreep (on new runewords in particular) and the scads of immunes, and the skill synergies system was borked as fuck.

1. Retaliation cannot clear council in valbury no matter how proper you make that build.

2. There is no pet build kept off the radar. I haven’t tried the new unique that gives max resists to pet +15 but not sure even that will work vs bosses because the pets OA is not good enough and will always miss bosses. If I focus on resists then I will lower the DPS of pets. Even now with peak DPS (45K crits on other bosses) I don’t hit those bosses on ultimate. I got a good 10 seconds before my pets melts to Mogdrogen and in those 10 seconds 0 damage is done.

There is no pet build kept off the radar.

You have no pet build. It´s a difference.

What? I broke that myth in vanilla before AoM buffed my offense even further. There’s also a not so obvious Retaliation build whose hint lies on the forums that can clear content easily

You are not going to convince anyone if you refuse to provide a grimtools link.

Yes it can. With a proper dawnguard build very much so. Kinda like this. You’ll have to imagine it in PV i’m afraid

This was pre AoM so an update would be required

Is that the video where you forgot to turn on Stormcaller’s pact? :smiley:

No I linked the correct one:D Really need to delete some of the old videos