New Class

I’m just saying that there are plenty of original/unusual builds out there that work very well.

This was a really easy choice for me.
The necromancer or any other summoner would be nice.
I feel as if the game is very limited to the summoning side.
Every good summoner needs occultist or shaman.
Having a third summoner class would make a great impact in my opinion.

id like to see a Manipulator as well. can manipulate time, charm creatures with AoE spells,use terrain specialties and spells, confusion and self sabotage, and possibly invoke suicide.

would love to have a mastery that could utilize the soiled trousers to its full potential…

I tried making a build around it. The problem lies with the canister animation of the skill. If it was something similar to DEE, Fireblast or Ice Spike or heck maybe even flashbang then you can make it work. But the canister animation of the game sucks. Pretty much the reason why i hate Noxious Poison Bomb and rarely go for canister bomb

Btw, about the Inquistor mastery

Maybe it could be a dual-wield mastery

Check this out

OFF-TOPIC QUESTION

(-11% x resistance on top of -100% x reistance) vs. (a little OA and a little extra survivability in the form of Chariot’s Heal proc)

I’m leaning towards the former, as i can compensate for the OA provided by Chariot through gear. Leaving on Chariot’s Heal.

My question is would 11% make a whole lot of difference? (my guess is yes due to the stacking nature but this has been bugging for a while now)

I’m lazy to level such a build right now, but I think somebody could make good use of these pistols. Get 50% physical damage converted to lightning, dual wield two Exonerators, enjoy the chain lightning and piercing bolts.

Did it and it’s surprisingly effective. Sitting in Old Arkovia Ultimate so can’t comment on Nemesis and Ultimate Log.

also,

Any answers to this?

First of all, i would like to see some current multiclasses to be more viable. For example Battlemages - they dont have enough synergies and also ranged builds arent much viable compared to melee builds.

But for some fresh new blood in the world of Cairn i would like to see the Necromancer - various skeletons (melee, caster, ranged), golems, totems, curses and bone magic (shielding and attacking).

Voted for Necromancer!

I’ve often thought that if we do end up getting an Inquisitor mastery down the track (we already know that Necro has at least been considered by medierra; the overwhelming support for Inq in this poll should help things) it would focus on Elemental Damage. See this rare affix. Having it be the dual guns class certainly could be interesting as Crate’s own unique twist on the Inquisitor/Witch Hunter stereotype, though I have a feeling more people want scattershot-like skills and Piercing Damage (basically ranged Nightblade) from such a class.

Is it based on Cadence?

Would like to know your build if there is no problem. Im trying to do a dual pistol that goes away from demo but things just dont allign very well

EDIT:

Whoops, just re-read your post. You wanted something that goes away from demo. Well in that case you and me are in the same both my friend. I too have been trying that with no success. You can try something with cadence (there’s a gun tailored for soldier gun build). I removed my build since it was a pre-nerf fire strike commando sitting in old arkovia. Feel free to ask if you need that build.

I think a Warder would work. Cadence would deal a lot of lightning damage due to conversion (15% from each Exonerator, 15% from Stormcaller’s Pact, and components). On top of that, plenty of health/OA/crit damage.

Maybe now you’re right but back when i made this, Fire Strike was a great source of lightning damage. It’s understandable why it got nerfed.

I’m glad apart from Inquisitor and Necromancer. A shapeshifter managed to secure decent amount of votes. Would like to see it implemented provided they can devote enough time and secure enough funding. Medierra did mention it was a lot of work.

I would love to see an auramancer mastery in this game…someone with an array of auras that either damage and disrupt enemies for an offensive build or augment self and allies for party support and summoner builds

The Diablo II Paladin is strong within this one

Actually I typed that with titan quest, the game for which grim dawn is supposed to be some kind of spiritual successor, in mind. In Titan quest u could combine earth mastery with dream mastery for their auras and walk around while things die around u…i really liked that concept and hope it is implemented and expanded in some mastery here.