New Forum Feedback

So like on the old forum then? Same exact standard width.

But this looks boring, its not fun in any way. It “looks” like what I described.

Btw I use dark mode on chrome if that makes a difference, the bars on the side are dark gray, the middle section is also dark. It looks like im staring at a wide screen tv.

I hated the layout when the new forums were unveiled. But after all the changes, I have come to like it.

Still would love if there was atleast an option to go back to having pages though.

As for the width of the side bars, I guess one can zoom in using Ctrl + , though that also increases the text size.

1 Like

The forums don’t really work correctly. When i try to get into a build compendium I get thrown to the first page of the forum…

Which is why they say this…

That is because the links point to the old forum. It will be updated soonTM

Ninja’ed by Zantai…

Welcome to the forum. The links to the old forum were broken with the move so until veretragna gets a chance to fix all the compendium links you’ll just have to use the search function. Type in the title of the build you want and hey presto there it will be.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Any possibility to make that blue scroll bar slightly wider Zantai? It’s a bit difficult to grab hold of being so narrow.

Just grab it here:

Yeah, that bit is, but if you want to just click on the top of the scroll bar to go straight to the top or bottom without using that wider bit it’s more difficult. Clicking is also faster if you want to get to the top of a long thread.

Maybe it has already been changed, but I’m able to click 1/4" - 1/2" next to any part of the blue bar and it will still act as if I have clicked the bar and will scroll to that point. Am I misunderstanding?

Just click on the date/time, haha.

Yeah, that works. Thanks Awsumpossum. Was trying to get right on it so the cursor changed from a finger to an arrow.

Just click here or here: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I noticed this feature completely by accident when I randomly clicked over there and it shot me to the top of the page.

I am very apologize for UP some threads today

only what i did it is change the last peply in this threads

is it bug?

i do not reply only change

Evidently if you alter something in the OP it makes the system think it’s worthy of latest status. Something you might want to look at Zantai.

Check here Medea:

cursor1

See where the cursor is above, over the date/post #? You can actually GRAB and drag from that area with the mouse. Oddly enough it seems that EVEN middle-mouse-click and right-mouse-click is also capable of grabbing and dragging this control element. Weird… but there you have it.

Plus…

cursor2

See how my cursor has become a hand pointer in this area above? This entire open section is clickable (NOT draggable tho). You can click almost anywhere along this entire strip to move the timeline to whatever post happens to be at that position.