New Forum Feedback

As far as I know it doesn’t work if you’re searching threads, not in a thread. Anyway, I don’t like it at all and still want the pages back.

1 Like

Personally, I dig it and find it better. I’m sure they could probably implement a page format if they wanted (as D3’s Discourse forum has it) but honestly I would prefer it to be a toggle/option - which I have no idea if implementing such a toggle is even feasible or possible.

Dunno if both can exist simultaneously.

1 Like

What I’m asking for is not a request to change things but a question about whether it is possible to hide the endless list at the bottom of the page so the forum looks more like the old one. I don’t mind seeing the most recent post under each category (as it used to be), but the never-ending list at the bottom is so much clutter for me. Not suggesting you change it, just seeing if there is a toggle I missed.

Not sure of other solutuions but I use an add-on (OWL) in Firefox that changes black/white, works on most websites with one click.

Hmm…went looking for a place to add my signature, seems that needs a plugin.

Can no longer embarrass people from the future I guess.

1 Like

I’ve enabled tags on the forum.

I see it in the post editor… doesn’t seem to let me actually make a tag tho.

Probably cause it’s set to a trust level the forum doesn’t trust you with. :wink:

lmao c’mon now

:rofl:

10 chars

It’s pretty lame if you ask me… we have to rely on mods to generate all tags?

Sorry, but I can’t guarantee that’ll stop the “Zantai is a nerd” tag from proliferating on the forum. :wink:

That’s what Discourse calls wiki threads, which means that anyone with sufficient trust level can create a wiki thread, that can then be edited by anyone with another, lower trust level. Default settings for this is trust level 3 required to create wiki threads and standard user level (1 or 2) for editing.

But you told me yesterday on discord that you disabled trust level 3 since it wasn’t needed. So, a choice to be made there. Trust level 3 by default comes with some mod powers as well, custom settings will be required.

Just a +1 to everyone who want pages back.

Also a bit unrelated, wanted to thank @eisprinzessin for editing in the tags to my build threads :blush:

2 Likes

@Maya - you are welcome, but I only wanted to get started. I probably left many of your build guides untagged. Feel free to add tags yourself. :wink:

Can’t make tags T_T

Probably because of what Zantai said above

You should be able to choose from the existing tags. If you need extra ones, send me a PM.

Ah, didn’t see the full list there. Was confused because no scrolling. But probably could use tags for single masteries like Occultist, Soldier etc and for things like Crucible and Shattered Realms. Nothing much in special.

Also, just saw that the forum UI was also updated. Looks much neater now. No more clutter, hooray!

Ty guys <3

You can only add 5 tags. I wonder if you want to use 3 on the dual-class and its masteries. Maybe this is something you want to discuss in We need new build formats.