Not enjoying Sunder at all

It really isn’t. I don’t use any movement skills from runes or evade. Only ones I may play with are Eye of Reckoning, Shadow Strike, Vire’s Might and Blitz. If you don’t want to zoom then don’t.

1 Like

You won’t be taken seriouslly by nobody by saying that Grim Dawn is all “zoom”.
POE is WAY more “zoom”.

1 Like

It looks like a bug instead, bosses shouldn’t spam sunder. So they shouldn’t really apologize for anything.

AoE attack
Initial use timeout: 10 Seconds
Delay until next use: 10 Seconds
Chance to use after delay: 50%
Range: Medium
8 Meter Target Area
1757 Physical Damage
1302 Internal Trauma over 3 Seconds
30% Sundered for 3 Seconds

Yup, it’s a bug. He should have a 10 seconds timeout where he doesn’t use it, and then there’s a 50% chance that he can use it after the timeout.

1 Like

Bug or not, it happened twice. And they should apologise. Otherwise, I can start attacking and speaking at them the same way. I provided the proof while these two tried to call me out and failed.

It matters if it’s a bug, yes. It looks like he will spam it if you are in a corner, because he only started doing it when you evaded to the corner.

1 Like

Did they stop and think that it might be a bug? No. Instead, they started insulting. Which is why i mentioned manners in my other reply. So, it doesn’t really matter if its a bug or not. Its a matter of principle. If I start calling out people as idiots or whatever, for this reason and that, and they are right, it doesn’t matter why they are right. They are right and I should apologise. Period.

I wasn’t at the corner the other time. I was much closer to him. I believe it gets triggered with evading around him. I haven’t tested it, and nor I will. I can provide my save files for that character if it’ll help, though.

This is a bug and it will hopefully get fixed next update.
What are the other bosses with such an issue? You should report them all in the bug section.

1 Like

It happened much later, and I didn’t pay any mind. I thought it was natural, so I ignored it.

It matters when their point is that bosses don’t use sunder more often than you can evade, which is true. You found a bug and trying to pass it off as an example that they do when in reality it’s a bug.

1 Like

See? You joined the train as well. Point to my words that say it is not a bug or it is a normal behaviour? Please. I’m waiting.

While waiting. You mentioned and provided the proof that its a bug. Prior that, as I mentioned earlier, I thought it was just the mechanic, which is why I ignored it when it happened again. So, what I found and mentioned, is that i noticed some mobs that used it twice, the shambler coming into mind. Not even repeateadly like the video. Twice. I never said anything else. I’m not trying to pass something as anything at this very moment, only that instead of thinking, these two gentlemen just attacked. Bug or not, it is irrelevant.

This thread should be locked. OP just wants attention. He’s repeating the exact same tired “arguments” he wrote months ago, and it’s incredible that after all this time he wasn’t able to move on.
Everyone else did, to the point that a third freaking expansion is on the way to be released.

So please, don’t feed OP’s need for attention, and let’s make him use the time he would spend her on doing therapy.

3 Likes

Well this is all very silly and a waste of everyone’s time but how is Evade that different from movement runes (particularly Disengage), and how is Sunder that different from being hit with Resist Reduction or Nullification?

3 Likes

lolwut? You deliberately broke his behaviour to cause him to do sunder attacks constantly. He otherwise doesn’t do so as far as I’ve seen in Crucible etc. And his wind up is so obvious it provides enough time to walk away from his attack range anyhow. And you’re not even at risk from his normal sunder either.

So I’m going to call this what it is and say you are deliberately trolling for reactions, and may in fact just be trolling in general in this thread for what ever stupid reason you have.