Now that the expansion is out - which skills will be nerfed first?

Something like that, but change medal to BSoD or take manticore devotion for extra RR. You can find link in my upper post.

Good idea. That not only will improve Life Steal, but also will add more resistance reduction. However, I need the relic for Dual Wield, since I use Direwolf for this. And changing the relic will fuck up my Soldier points.
Changing to Manticore is nice, but that will fuck up my survivability.

Decisions, decisions…

The flamethrower should be nerfed 1st IMO u proc A LOT of stuffs with it since it has xhand weapon damage in it that others spammables dont like Dswarm or AAR… U can bullsh*t ur way through bosses with infinite kiting (I assume that u know how to kite properly) and comboed with Demo means u r practically invincible. Such a broken excuse of a skill that should go down the drench with the silly shaman necro 1-shot everythang in sight build…

If you have to kite bosses it doesn’t sound especially broken.

My experience with FoI is that sheet dps for the skill is heavily inflated but actual dps is fairly lackluster. I’d rather see the line buffed in some capacity and the energy cost reduced.

My dream for this skill is also some sort of “radial burst” transmuter that shoots out flames in various directions on a cooldown, with a total damage amp. Kinda like a napalm-Callidor’s Tempest.

Note to self: any build Ceno plays will be nerfed… :cool: