One-Hander Feedback Thread

I have not tested this build yet, but its lightning FS purifier https://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NK7jXnN
The global chaos to lightning will be very important in this build

and I forgot, pyromancer lightning FS https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gGkX72

But speaking generally about cadence.
What damage types of cadence is effective?
Physical, pierce and cold. Aether with krieg.
What times do they get? Is 11 min cruci really that bad for lightning cadence for a freebie-item?

Where are the chaos, acid and elemental (discord) cadence builds?

Aether Cadence can be good with Mindwarps for example or as S&B. Tri-elemental with dual Malakor was monster in AoM.

Lightning Cadence DW Tactician is doing around 9 minutes or slightly more in my 2 runs. Chaos to lightning conversion let’s you use dual seal of void for wps!

So Lightning and Aether cadance is about similar then, or what times do Dw aether cadance do these days in FG crucible? I havent played mine since like February this year :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup that is the beauty of global chaos to lightning conversion :slight_smile:

• Spelldrinker is good! What are you guys talking about? :smile: Aside from that bonemonger, I also used it in my elemental devastation mage hunter from way back of the patch, when RoH is still good. It is a simple item that gives +1 inquisitor and with a nice roll, you can get +400% elemental damage. Also that aether>elemental conversion is a nice touch. Love this item.

• Scion of bitter winds is a very weird item. It’s just don’t know what it want to do. The whole concept of cold+acid is cool. It can also supported easily from devo. However I just don’t know what to do with this scepter. Maybe the dev can explain a bit their intention on designing this item.

• Vampirris, another chaos item that will see no play.

• Pandemic. In early FG, I have tried dualwielding this item with dark one set, full blown RE + Full Blown GoE. Bad bad bad. GoE without conversion deals no damage. It deals more acid damage than Vitality. Need to use blood orb for full GoE damage conversion, but it will still be bad.

2 Likes

No idea, but DK should do under 8 minutes with Krieg set. I may give a try with Bonemonger to see if it’s good. But Mindwarp proc, which is always up put your global conversion always at 100%.

6:38 in 1.0.7 by Vere here

I theorycrafted Aether oppressor with krieg set before. Looks kinda nice, but havent tested. If it’s good, might become another viable newbie alternative.

Yes, but Krieg set bonus have been moved to Reckless power, so huge nerf to DK.

Krieg Opressor is possible, Smite WPS, RF as attack, Idk if it can match DK.

Not all of them. There is still global flat aether damage, and you still have Krieg stomb skill with flat rr etc.

Mindwarp already have flat RR. I mean set bonus was changed to Reckless power to ensure BM is more close to DK. It still should be good, that build by Vere.

Before I post my shield and tome thread, I have been told there are a lot of unused pistols. Anyone care to list the bad pistols for me that I missed?

1H Guns that i don’t see for a long time (and some new that not used too)

Mythical Arcanum Electrollis

Hex Launcher

Corruption of Gargabol

Mythical Scion of Burning Vengeance

Bloodborer

Mythical Exonerator

Mythical Deviltongue

Mythical Morguul’s Mortality

From this thread 🔥 [Idea] AAR & Elemental Damage

a proposal of making Mythical Shard of Asterkarn into a cold AAR weapon, it could borrow/take over some/all of the skill modifiers from Mythical Stormseer Sapphire

Perhaps removing 100% Aether Damage converted to Lightning Damage to Albrecht’s Aether Ray from Amulet and give Mythical Shard of Asterkarn this modifier 100% Aether Damage converted to Cold Damage to Albrecht’s Aether Ray & 100% Lightning damage converted to Cold damage to Albrecht’s Aether Ray? (as well as some casting speed).

One could then remove all the TSS bonuses on Mythical Shard of Asterkarn

1 Like

Redeemer of Malmouth has 30% base armor piercing
Perhaps increasing it to 40% pretty please? It would be competative to Dermapteran Slicer’s then for builds/players that lacks “BiS” items like Reaver’s claw and Belgo weapon.

Totally agree. Was that on @adoomgod list? Because I think Derma slicer is better than Redeemer.

For BM only better weapons are Belgo Slicer and Reaver Claw. Axe of thousand deaths also works with huge AP from gear.

Nope it wasn’t on schindler’s… sorry … adoomgod’s list :stuck_out_tongue:

Basically Redeeemr of Malmouth should be better than the super-commons “Puncturing/superior … of alacrity” IMO

Give it pierce righteous fervor? Pierce melee firestrike? I feel converted to pierce could use a bit more representation.

Valdun should have Pierce Fire Strike. Like 100% elemental to pierce and 100% chaos to pierce to Fire Strike mod. It would make Valdun Purifier somewhat competitive. I know it’s a different thread, but still.

1 Like

Veretragna used it on Purifier with sigillis with decent results.

And where it was?