Hello, wonderful people!
This is my approach to make a Krieg melee fighter.
Nothing new: full Krieg set, double Mindwarp plus slight refinement. Contrary to good classic shield-wielding Krieg this one became an ultimate slaughter machine.
Meet the Warpblade.
It’s a Death Knight using Cadence fully converted to Aether and partially to Vitality.
Shocks and stomps Crucible in 7 minutes. Hard and fast action! ©
Core of the build
- Main damage skill of this build is Cadence.
- Core items for this build are double Mythical Mandwarp and Krieg’s Armament set.
- Build’s defenses include huge HP pool (~25k in Crucible), decent armor, 18% constant ADCtH and Mark of Torment. Ghoul is used as circuit breaker.
- Aggressive melee combat.
- As always, Anasteria is annoying, be careful with her. And watch Alek’s meteors too.
- All combinations of nemeses are facerolled. Double Reapers are dangerous due to whooping 96% aether res, kiting is needed.
- Ghoul, Sailor’s Guide, Scholar’s Light, Hawk, Widow;
- Jackal, Viper, Eel, Dying God, Revenant;
[li]Solemn Watcher, Spear of the Heavens, Aeon’s Hourglass.[/li]After completing Ghoul, Sailor’s Guide and Scholar’s Light you’ll surely have useless red, blue and green nodes at the Crossroads, remove them using Spirit Guide.
Max crit landed in Crucible (solo, Crucible buffs, Vanguard Banner)
Stats pane (Deadly Momentum, Mindwarp, Hungering Void up)
DW: Crucible (6:38)
DW: Lokarr (23 seconds)
DW: Ravager of Flesh (3:26)
>> Grimtools << no green items used
- Strannik - pointing out that WPS are needed here too.
- tr1p and John_Smith - brilliant idea with Necrotic Edge.