One-Hander Feedback Thread

+1 this good suggestions

Chaos to pierce conversion to firestrike and flat pierce dmg to fire strike would be neato burrito? Grey firestrike splinters weee.

It will, i think.
Like 50% chaos to pierce and some flat.
Or conversion and +1 to mastery, which looks more yummy.

I would have done either 100% converions without bonus mastery or 50% + bonus mastery

Btw, anyone using Dracarris for anything?

It recently got a bit buffed, but personally I haven’t found a use for it yet.

Tried to make a Bleeding Build with Bloodborer (on paper).

Short: I have no clue.

Long:
The weapon screams “Infiltrator”. But there is no AA-Replacer on these masteries, so how should Storm Spread procc? Shard of Beronath? (Or am I totally wrong in this case?).
But more important: Where does the RR come from? Neither mastery gives RR and from Devotion you can get a maximum of 60 (with Manticore, 57 with Revenant). Not enough. Combining with a mastery that gives RR (Oathkeeper, Shaman, Occultist) doesn´t fit; Shaman would be an option, but the Bleeding Line there is 2H only.

This is an interesting point - giving the weapon some Bleeding RR to Inquisitor somewhere (like -20% to Word of Pain) isn’t a bad idea.

The alternative could be to give it +1 to Occultist alongside Inquisitor/Nightblade and add a modifier to a skill like Bloody Pox to make Witch Hunter an option.

The Phantasmal Blade part could be great (though I never made such a build). But Storm Spread as WPS?
Bleeding Paladin with Righteous Fervor and Guardians? :thinking:

I tried to use them on my budget pierce Tactician. But since that period, the flat pierce was removed and conversion from belt. So… https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqlB9dV

Neither fish nor flesh…as we say here in Germany.

We will see, if and how it is adressed in the future.

The only working build with Bloodborer is me and my bleeding eyes.

1 Like

Well, next time, try to not look into the barrel when you squeeze the trigger. :partying_face:

1 Like

Bloodborers are bloody awful for both bleeding and pierce.

I have no clue about ranged builds, but I made up this Quick & Dirty: Bleeding Paladin …if it would work, don´t know.

The other Meme-build in my mind is a Bleeding Trickster with Bloodborer, Groble Sand Effigy and PB. :laughing:

I’ve been trying to design around Corruption of Gargabol pistol

I like the potential for 100% convert to Flametouched, but as Demo has no RR to vitality, I’d suggest
adding -25% vit RR to mines.

^Caveat edit: hmmm…DW might make this OP, so…hmm, maybe -a proc to the weapon to avoid stacking?

As the Blightlord’s set has a melee weapon, you can’t use it to gain some vit RR; and Blightlord’s carver recently aquired -vit RR to mines in addition to its proc of -20%RR :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Some AS could be useful for FS, and the conduit does exist to make a Full FS convert with this (chaos/fire/elec).

Currently it can be used in some gimmicky stuff like totem-conversion Elementalist/FS or bone-harvest Defiler/FS …but it’s weak as hell due to the lack of vit RR on the demo side.

I can’t really see any potential with this and OK tbh as all that OK physical sees very little useful vitality convert with current available items. There’s vit judgment…but that’s about it. Which again lacks RR from the Demo side, if using the Demo mastery.

Hmmm , interesting. Vitality/bleeding have some synergy, but isn’t easiest archetype to make. Vitality tends to be squishy for melee, but bleeding gives you damage even when you’re repositioning/kiting.

Removed Crimson Spike from the list. Updated a few other entries. Thanks for testing guys!

Note that if you like an item’s theme that’s currently underpowered and have an idea that you’re pretty positive will fix up the item, be sure to beg Zantai. Go please please please Zantai, I’m begging you! You’re the best developer ever! Please have charity on this beautiful item!

You might find more luck that way.

Alternatively just link your best build version with the item and how well it performs in SR/Crucible.

@hammyhamster1updated the entry. It’s a shame that the gun has so much trouble given the trouble you need to go through to get it.

This could always use a 4%-10% CDR. The problem with this weapon is it is just so weak on its own compared to the whole trozan set, yet it cant serve as a psudo offhand either due to no CDR which is key for Skyshard build. Giving it a minor CDR would allow people to experiment with some alternative Trozan build or crazy duelwield trozan.

Removed Stormheart from list

Can I see the build for crimson spike? Some items used for it might be buffable to better support it.