One moment of silence for Gogo

3 Likes

Yes, always stop by to say hello to Gogo. Also have a word with Praetorian Zedlee in Homestead, another fallen hero.

4 Likes

As soon i arrive in Homestead im gonna search for his grave. :disappointed_relieved:

Not a grave. He stands by the western gate that you exit to go to the Infested Farms/Rotting Croplands area. But him being in the game is a similar situation to Gogo’s.

3 Likes

Ah okay… Didnt know!

You found this classic, RIP Gogo!

Btw when you go to Homestead and certain cave, just notice the shape of it on the map :wink:

1 Like

I really need to pay more attention to details. Huh? Just arrived in Homestead and went directly to see Zedlee i must admit that i have a soft spot for this kind of things. Lets take a moment to pay respect for our fellow comrade Zedlee as well. Thank you!

1 Like

On a lighter note, assuming you have the expansions for the game, when you find this now you’ll know why it’s in the game.

2 Likes

Yes i have the expansions… oh man what a story i had no idea!

Hopefully neither did anyone else until Zantai revealed all. I had to delete a few posts here on the forum when people posted that they’d found it with screenshots. Luckily everyone was happy to help keep the secret until it was found by the person it was meant for. :grinning:

1 Like

Very nice of you thought this things happen only in movies! Well it seems i was wrong i can die in peace now. :relieved:

1 Like